Funny little story

Godgaveus2
on 9/21/11 1:25 am - WI
This morning I was feeling a little goofy and my husband grabbed my butt and I told him he was going to miss that when its gone.  I also said he was going to miss these, (the girls).  He doesn't think they will change much so I went in my dresser and got some blue socks and filled only the ends with tp and pinned em to my shirt.  I came out "swingin" and told him that's what he had to look forward to.  He laughed so hard, I thought he would pee himself.  Whatever humor I can pull out to make the time go by faster is worth it.  I hope I made you all at least smile today!
Tess145
on 9/21/11 1:46 am - Senatobia, MS
Thanks for the smile, I just wish I had toliet paper in my "socks" instead of my boobs...... 

Tess

Starting Wt 306; Losing Wt 155; Goal Wt 145: Regain Wt 225; Current Wt 157
PS:  FDL Tummy Tuck, Hernia Repair 5/17/12, TT Revision, Butt and Thigh Lift 4/18/13

poet_kelly
on 9/21/11 1:58 am - OH
Sadly, that is about what mine look like!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Kelly S.
on 9/21/11 2:17 am - MA
I have always been very big-busted.  My husband is a fan.  Well, all of me is getting smaller, including the girls.  In the meantime, my hair is falling out in clumps (for about a month now) and there isn't much left.  So, I've been cutting it shorter and shorter to disguise the thinness.  Well, he's a fan of longer hair too.  Recently, he (jokingly) begged me, "C'mon!! The boobs or the hair.  I'm only human and you're killiing me here!!!"

poet_kelly
on 9/21/11 2:18 am - OH
At least the hair will grow back.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Kelly S.
on 9/21/11 2:23 am - MA
 Amen, Kelly.  Amen!  And there is always surgery for the other.  And since hubby is a fan, I may have leverage ;)

Wanda K.
on 9/21/11 4:28 am - Hope Mills, NC
RNY on 04/09/12

I agree, the hair will grow back.  My other half told me he would pay for the other ones.  I guess he wants to keep the girls around.  You know, men and their toys.  Thanks for the laughs everyone...

Wanda 

HW: 282, SW: 244.4, CW: 211, GW: 140   

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 219 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 258 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 306 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 266 views