embarrassing question - sex cramps

Charity W.
on 8/27/11 12:27 pm - Lawton, OK
 I am 10 months out and just now having sex for the first time since my surgery. I am having severe cramps, feels like gas but nothing really comes out, back pain, chest pain but its like a dull ache more like angina (even gas) which I have had so I am not worried that it is a heart attack considering th time frame and other symptoms. It will last up to 24 hours. Has anyone has similar experiences and if so what did you find out or how did you make it go away. Obiviously I don't want to stop having sex with my bf. 

BugdocMom
on 8/27/11 1:43 pm - CA
Gosh, Charity, I certainly don't want you to have to stop having sex with your bf! I wish I could offer something, but all I can come up with is maybe you are gulping air. I showed your post to DH since he has a medical background and he said "she doesn't provide enough background to evaluate it." That makes me think maybe it would be worth running it by your PCM. Hope you figure it out and get this nipped in the bud soon!
Charity W.
on 8/27/11 1:52 pm - Lawton, OK
 Thanks. I will definitely be talking to my PCM next time I go in. :D

SoulLips
on 8/27/11 3:45 pm - Cloverdale, CA
I would say that is worth a call to your gyno.  What a way to ruin a girl's fun!  I hope your doctor is able to help you sort things out. 
Start weight: 306   Surgery weight: 282   Current weight 199.5

Charity W.
on 9/3/11 10:39 am - Lawton, OK
 I wind up going to the ER and...it is reflux of all things. Go figure. So they put me on levsin...and it helps. Will have to go to pcm and do tests to find out why my previcid is not working. Did xray, cat scan and pouch is good, no leaks so that is good. Just reflux...weird. Thanks for your answers :D

SoulLips
on 9/3/11 11:00 am - Cloverdale, CA
I would have NEVER guessed acid reflux would cause those sorts of issues!  I'm so happy you have some answers.  Now, you can move on to some serious fun WITHOUT problems.
Start weight: 306   Surgery weight: 282   Current weight 199.5

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 303 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 223 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 290 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 148 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?