Quest Bars

Joanne M.
on 8/17/11 6:41 am - VA
RNY on 03/16/11 with
Has anyone tried them?  And if so, what are you favorite flavors and where do you buy them?

Thanks.

Joanne

funeebonez
on 8/17/11 7:21 am - Logan, UT
I really like them alot, in fact I just posted that they are featuring me and my weight loss journey  on their blog. 

They come in 5 different flavors, Almond, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Brownie, Apple Pie and Mixed Berry.  The last 3 are fairly new.  I like all of them to be honest.  Mixed Berrry is probably my least favorite but, it is still good.  I like the Almond one the best.

You can get them on there website, I believe it is www.questproteinbar.com

They are a little pricey but, they are by far the best I have tried for the nutrional stats.
JerseyJim
on 8/17/11 7:22 am - Sayre, PA
There have been dozens of posts about Quest Bars.  If you look at the upper right hand corner of the screen, you'll see a white "SEARCH..." box.  Type in "Quest Bars" and click on the words "entire site" to bring up a drop down menu.  Choose "forums" from the drop down menu and then click on the magnifying glass icon and it will search the Forums for all posts about Quest Bars.  Lots of good information.

HW: 418 SW: 386 CW: 225 GW: 210

dufiedog
on 8/17/11 7:33 am
I love the quest bars.  Apple pie and mixed berry are my favorites.  You can only get them online.

(deactivated member)
on 8/17/11 7:49 am - FL
I've only had one flavor (Mixed Berry) and it was okay.  They aren't super sweet which I like, but they are the most dense bar I have ever had and you really have to chew these things to get them down.  The upside is that they are low carb, no sugar, very high protein and come in something other than chocolate whatever and peanut butter something.  lol
YankeeRose
on 8/17/11 7:54 am - Meadville, PA
I just ordered 1 of each kind to try from their website. I haven't received them yet but will post after I get them and try them. I have heard they are good and I am looking for another option besides shakes. Especially for mornings as I never have time for breakfast.

Tammy
Luck 'o the Irish
HW399/SW362/CW219/GW130
*37 lbs were lost pre-op

jazzycatz
on 8/17/11 7:59 am - Joppa, MD
So far I have tried the 3 new flavors.  They ahve a combo box on the website.  The apple pie is my favorite.  Pop them in the microwave for about 15 seconds.  softens them up and makes a difference.  At least to me. 
Smileygrl810
on 8/17/11 8:40 am
I went to their website about 2 months ago and requested the free samples they offered and never got any. You can't buy them in stores can you? I'd like to try them but don't want to try a whole box incase I don't like them.

Highest Weight: 318 lbs
Surgery Weight: 265 lbs
Current Weight: 183 lbs
Goal Weight: 145 lbs 
jazzycatz
on 8/18/11 1:37 am - Joppa, MD

I finally gave up on my free samples and went for the combo box of new flavors.  That arrived in less than a week.  Free samples I ordered months ago. 

You do have to buy them online but you can buy the individual bars.  Kinda pricey but beats being stuck with a whole box. 

cdm757
on 8/18/11 1:30 am - VA
I love me some Quest bars!  I have tried pretty much all of them.  I order 2 boxes about every 3 weeks.  I often times use them for a meal (especially when I am traveling).

My NUT isn't too fond of them (they have ALOT of fiber) but I'm down 109 lbs in 6 1/2 months so something must be working for me.

My favorites are the mixed berry and the vanilla almond crunch flavor.  I burned myself out on the peanut butter flavor but recently tried the peanut butter and jelly flavor and liked it.

You have to order them from Quest directly.  www.questproteinbar.com

Take Care!

Chris

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 358 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 328 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 187 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 113 views