Nioxin?

Go-Nicole-Go
on 8/16/11 3:57 am - MA
I've heard a lot of people singing the praises of Nioxin as well as the biotin supplement to minimialize hairless and help with regrowth. My surgery is tomorrow so I was doing the rest of my last minute errands and apparently Nioxin changed the packaging on their kits so I got all 3 products in kit form for like $14 because they don't want to sell the old packaging with the new product! The salon worker went to the back to get it for me, I bought two kits because I mean I would have spent at least that on one kit at regular price. If you use this product or are going to it's worth looking into seeing if you can et a deal on it kn the old packaging !
YankeeRose
on 8/16/11 4:13 am - Meadville, PA
Where did you buy yours?

Tammy
Luck 'o the Irish
HW399/SW362/CW219/GW130
*37 lbs were lost pre-op

Go-Nicole-Go
on 8/16/11 4:20 am - MA
I bought mine at a salon in Boston but it seems most salons and beauty supply stores carry it. Here's the store locator from these site! http://www.nioxin.com/en-US/salon-finder-page.aspx
Joanne M.
on 8/16/11 5:11 am - VA
RNY on 03/16/11 with

You got an amazing deal.  I just called my salon and 1 kit is $42.99. 

labellavita1982
on 8/16/11 5:30 am - Neenah, WI
It's super expensive here

HW-500lbs SW-381 CW-235 GW-185
Steph
Go-Nicole-Go
on 8/16/11 5:40 am - MA
Ya, they were selling the old packaging box set for 50% off plus i use that salon so I got a little discount... I'm going to call and see how much they have left, if anyone is interested in it at the cheaper price i can ship it if they have more... I pay like nothing to ship through a corporate thing we have with Fedex. I guess I got a really good deal! I'm happy I bought 2!
Joanne M.
on 8/16/11 5:55 am - VA
RNY on 03/16/11 with
Please let me know.  I'm at 5 months out and my hair is so thin.  Would love to be included.  Thx.  Jo

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 306 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 225 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 290 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 148 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 225 views