Day 3

Amanda H.
on 7/27/11 2:56 am - Indianapolis, IN
Day 3 of being back on track... going fabulously!!!!!!  I am eating a bit of "real" food today... Hard boiled egg for breakfast, 3 ounces of tuna for lunch, LF cottage cheese as a snack, and dinner is going to be probably 2 hard boiled eggs as I  have a lot to do tonight.  Monday I did weights, Tueday was cardio, and I am doing weights again this evening.  I have stopped eating with my meals, but frankly I caught myself almost doing it a couple times today with my meals.  Things are going well, besides the fact that my husband has of course lost more weight than me in the same amount of time!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!! lol And he hasnt even been exercising!!!  Oh well... such is life!!! Hope everyone is doing well!!!!  If anyone needs me... I'll be here!!! :)

Amanda

LORI S.
on 7/27/11 3:58 am
Good to hear your back on track. Don't worry about your husband losing more. I think that it's a man thing (metabolism and such) Keep up the good work!!
Anewlife1979
on 7/27/11 5:31 am - Atlanta, GA
Hello, I am a newbie to the bench. I am 6 days out and today is the first day I can say I feel good.No pain no gas!!! How long did you wait or should you wait before you start excercising?
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 293 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 219 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 286 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 146 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 219 views