I wish....

Lisa R.
on 7/13/11 1:31 pm - CA
 I wish...

I could have an IV in my arm so I could get in all my water everyday and not think about it

there was a cream that you could put on your loose skin that would firm it up OVERNIGHT!

I loved protein shakes and they tasted like fried chicken and mashed potatoes 

What do you wish?

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
bittybabynurse
on 7/13/11 1:34 pm - MN
I wish...

Things like protein shakes and crystal light, artificially sweetened drinks didn't have an aftertaste!

Ditto on the fried chicken flavored protein shakes!
Highest  272 Consult 265 Goal 165 Current 158    

Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker]
2nd_Chance_Chick
on 7/13/11 1:51 pm
I wish that..........

I could eat shrimp everyday...
when you buy 2 pairs of heels, you automatically get 3 free...
popsicles would'nt melt so fast....
one of my friend's would buy me a large post goodie bag when I get approved for wls......

I know what i'm doing,I have it all planned-plans to give you the future you hope for.Jeremiah 29:11(The Message)

With God's Will, I was approved!

shellybellymichele
on 7/13/11 1:51 pm - Canton, OH
I too wish for an IV to get all my fluids in. I wish that all protein shakes didn't taste like crap to me. I wish they could invent a protein pill we could take instead of the shakes. And now after reading your post fried chicken and mashed potatoes sound good.
Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 7/13/11 1:54 pm - OH
That a low-cal, low-fat, low-carb, delicious chocolate chip cookie existed... that I could wake up tomorrow morning and have all my hair back the way it was 4 years ago when I was pre-op... that I had a size-6 body... and that I could win a million dollar lottery and quit the job I hate and pay off a bunch of bills.

In that order.  Well, maybe the lottery would come first.... but the cookie would be a very close second!

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Lisa R.
on 7/13/11 2:28 pm - CA
Invent that cookie and you won't need to win the lottery! 

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
MastoDon
on 7/13/11 1:59 pm - Los Gatos, CA
I wish that there were a protein powder that tasted just like a good ale.
I wish I had had my surgery 40 years ago.
I wish Richard Nixon had never been born.

Learning to swim was easy.  The hard part was getting out of that burlap sack.  Those rocks were heavy.
High: 310    Surgery day: 282     Goal: 190     Current: 178

(deactivated member)
on 7/13/11 2:11 pm - NY
I wish my ******g step daughter would be more considerate of me and would stop eating all my stuff, especially AFTER I told her not too. Little *****!!! I also wish her mother wasn't suck a G-d damn loser and would take her daughter for the summer!!! I guess we cant all get what we wish for, considering neither of mine will eve rcome true.

I didnt buy MYSELF a box of sugar free ice pops 12in a box for 5 bucks for her to eat 7 in one serving.

I also wish my husband would step up and back me up but that'll never come true either because his daughter is a perfect magical unicorn. GRRRRRRRRR, FML!!!!!

Lisa R.
on 7/13/11 2:26 pm - CA
 Oh yes!  The cookie and the Ale....

I wish they had protein cookies that really tasted like cookies.  I would get all my protein in everyday with out fail!

Rebecca H.
on 7/13/11 3:15 pm
I wish:
I could think about exercise and it would effect me as if I had exercised.
That Pet chocolate creamy ice cream was high on our list of approved foods.
That I could win the lottery and help my family (college, house, car, etc. )

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 321 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 241 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 302 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 75 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 75 views