7 Month swim suit pic, Never thought I would get this far

dropnthemlbs
on 7/10/11 11:19 am

Never Ever, would I have thought i'd be seen in a bathing suit... I was the girl with NO confidence... I wore sweat shirts and sports coats in the summer to cover my arms...Jeans instead of shorts... My choice of surgery was the BEST thing I've ever done for myself and children... I decided with that being said...I would actually get a bathing suit this summer and just be proud of what I have accomplished so far... I am 15 lbs to goal...So here it goes, 7 months post op! The pic is this weekend with my sister, pool time!
Day of surgery

7 MONTHS POST OP

2nd_Chance_Chick
on 7/10/11 11:22 am
You look GREAT!

I know what i'm doing,I have it all planned-plans to give you the future you hope for.Jeremiah 29:11(The Message)

With God's Will, I was approved!

tbartz
on 7/10/11 11:30 am
WOW!!! You look great!  That gives me hope!!!!

ultraman60
on 7/10/11 11:40 am - Helena, AL
Oh Snap!!!

hkailey
on 7/10/11 11:43 am
Absolutely beautiful!  I love hearing and seeing pictures and stories....Very inspiring! 

dropnthemlbs
on 7/10/11 11:46 am
Thank you everyone! Please share your progress and pics as well! l love hearing about peoples journey!
Zeigled
on 7/10/11 11:46 am - Parkton, MD

Wow - you look much healthier!! Congrats!
HW 357 SW 341   

c5felsspirit
on 7/10/11 12:09 pm - lake cormorant, MS
I am crying for you!!! I am so happy! I showed 2 of my daughters your pics and said look this could be me in 6 more months!!!! I am so thrilled I could be that far down!!!!!!! This is a wonderful inspiration!!!!
Sarah   
Living for the moment. Living for me. Loving the moment. Loving me!!!

unewillow
on 7/10/11 12:23 pm - CT
You look fabulous and I am very jealous of your awesome looking arms! Keep up the great work!

Tiffany1020
on 7/10/11 6:23 pm
You are very pretty girl. Before and after!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 285 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 288 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 330 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 283 views