Approval and Surgery date

ericc11964
on 7/4/11 12:15 pm - NY

It's been a crazy couple of weeks.  I just got the approval for surgery from the insurance company and upon reading the letter I felt so many different emotions from being super excited to being scared and nervous.  This is a big thing to get done and I've never had any type of surgery before. I don't know what to expect and I do know that each person is different and so are the results.  The following week the bariatric called and schedule my surgery.  On Thursday, July 28th I will be getting my roux-en-y done.  There just so much I'm feeling that I cant put into words. 

2nd_Chance_Chick
on 7/4/11 12:20 pm
Congratulations.
have a blessed surgery and recovery.

I know what i'm doing,I have it all planned-plans to give you the future you hope for.Jeremiah 29:11(The Message)

With God's Will, I was approved!

Stephanie M.
on 7/4/11 12:50 pm - Los Angeles, CA
 Congratulations!! It is very normal to be nervous and anxious, but don't worry, because I'm sure everything will go well! Just be excited, because your new life is about to start! We all do have different experiences, but, everything you will go through, someone else here on the forum has gone through as well. You will find lots of support on this website, and this is the best decision you could make for yourself!! This was my first surgery as well, and I had no complications. 
I wish you the best!!
Steph

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 454 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 523 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 507 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 394 views
Recent Topics