hydration help

Dave Chambers
on 6/16/11 6:08 am - Mira Loma, CA

Getting enough water is an issue with early post ops. SF pop are typicall recommended. BUT:

[IS150-NBLU] - Rival Ice Shaveris and alternative you might like. This is a Rival snowcone maker. It uses ice cubes from your fridge, and you can get SF flavorings at Walmart,Target, etc.  I use these for my wife, using a large soup mug. It's electric and shaves ice very easily.  Eat with a tablespoon for help with hydration or a summer time treat.  We got ours at Walmart on a special for under $15.  Both Target and Walmart have them now for around $20.  No need to buy the paper cone cups either, just use a bowl or soup mug.  DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

Christie N.
on 6/16/11 6:16 am - Riverton, UT
mmmm, good idea Dave!! That looks so good for a summertime treat and to help staying hydrated, thanks!

Hit goal weight of 140 at 13 months out from RNY!! 130 pounds GONE! 

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/16/11 7:36 am
It is a great idea...

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

tcole20
on 6/16/11 8:25 am
I love to use my sf toriani (sp?) Syrups on my shaved ice. It is really yummy. Also, I use my ninja to make the shaved ice. Mmmmmm!
Starting Weight: 378
Weight on day of surgery: 365
Current Weight: 195
183 pounds lost!

SugarGrl
on 6/16/11 9:37 am
Thanks Dave!!  What a great idea!

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!  LET'S GET HEALTHY!     STARTING WEIGHT 211.8, SURGERY 23 MAR 11; ONEDERLAND 30 MAR 11 199.2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Cherylkas
on 6/16/11 9:38 am - PA
 I love this idea! I got some of the sf syrups for my kids school on their fun day. I got to make the snow cones with the massive shaver. The sf ones tasted so yummy! 
 Come visit me on my bloghttp://apeekintomytreehouse.com/ 

Start weight 282, Surgery weight 265, Current weight 131, Goal weight 140 

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.  Eleanor Roosevelt

Most Active
Recent Topics