Yogurt help

silli-jilli
on 6/15/11 3:54 am - WI
What yogurt are you all eating? I'm 2 weeks out and can have light yogurt with no fruit in it. I cannot find a brand that doesn't have at least little pieces. No greek yogurt suggestions, tried it, don't like it.

Thanks!

Lileee
on 6/15/11 3:56 am
well... since you dont like GREEK... then just buy the Regular Low Fat PLAIN Yogurt... and you can Add Things In...  like Smuckers Sugar Free Jelly... that is YUMMY!  or some Sugar Free Jell-O Pudding Mix... this is AWSOME!!!  Yumm Yummmmm!!!  especially the Cheesecake Flavored!!!

Start Weight 275 - im 52yrs Old - 5'7"

had my RNY January 10th 2011

275/230!!!/150

gochristy1971
on 6/15/11 4:07 am - CA
Did you eat the greek yogurt plain?  I wouldn't be able to eat it plain, but I mix in a couple tablespoons of sf ff cheesecake pudding mix and it literally tastes like cheesecake!
Christy
Weights: Surgery 317 Current 242 GW ???
poet_kelly
on 6/15/11 4:18 am - OH
I LOVE Greek yogurt with cheesecake pudding mix.  I put no sugar added cherry pie filling on top - I know you can't have that yet.

I also like carbmaster yogurt from Kroger.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

pamkb
on 6/15/11 4:30 am - Crestview, FL
Sorry, I know you said no-greek yogurt suggestions, but I only eat non-fat greek yogurt - but not plain - "blech!"

At 2 weeks out I was eating 1/4 c of it with 1 pckt stevia and 1/2 oz of peach flavoried DaVinchi SF syrup to make my own peach yogurt.  Now I top 1/2 c of it with either blueberries or sprouted grain cereal.

I am creating my own revolution and PAMdemonium reigns!

RNY 11/16/2010

SW 270, CW 155, GW 135

1st 5k time 40:34 (Dec 2013)

dianabelle12
on 6/15/11 5:53 am
I ate activia and it did have tiny pieces of fruit in it but i had no problems with it at all,hope this helps you,i am 2 months out and now i eat light and fit,love it!

beatrice00
on 6/15/11 5:58 am - NY
RNY on 04/10/12 with
Dannon LightnFit or the Dannon diabetic yogurt that comes in packs of 4.

on 6/15/11 6:01 am - OR

I use te carbmaster also and I am on liquids so I have to strain it with a strainer to get the seeds out

silli-jilli
on 6/15/11 6:07 am - WI
Does it take long to strain? What do you use?

on 6/15/11 8:02 am - OR
It takes just a couple minutes, I use a sieve like this http://www.slashfood.com/photos/essential-kitchen-intermedia te/641901/ but I got mine at walmart for under 2 bucks I think,  and just scoop half the yogurt in and pu**** through then do the other half. It makes more dishes, but I add protein powder anyway so the extra dishes would happen anyway, and I would rather spend the few minutes and have this kind of yogurt wth more protein less calories than the other flavors :)
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 321 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 242 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 302 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 75 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 75 views