So...what do you think this is?

Lisa R.
on 6/15/11 11:53 am - CA
 I have not craved sugar at all since surgery. I didn't really crave it before surgery too much.  Today I got a salad at a restaurant and ordered some kind of poppy seed dressing that had LOTS of sugar in it as I discovered when I ate it.  I didn't eat too much of it, it didn't bother me at all which is good.

BUT now I am craving sugar and candy really bad!!  Do you think it was the dressing?  When will this go away!  All I can think about is gummy worms (GROSS)

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
facethemusic
on 6/15/11 12:31 pm
It proably was the dressing.  If get sugar or bad carbs in I crave them all day long.  It makes me want to eat junk.  The best suggestion I can come up with is to make yourself one of the shakes from Eggface's site to help stave off that sugar craving.  The protein will fill you up too so you won't be as hungry.
 HW-240, SW-233, CW-158, GW 135 @ 5'3.5"
RNY April 2011, Reversal August 2011.  
I still have a pouch so I'm a hybrid.

babybooo828
on 6/15/11 10:10 pm
 When I am craving surgar foods, I try to fill that craving with fruit. Usually the sugars in the fruit will be enough for me. 

But generally what I have read, is that if you have something surgar or something with a lot of carbs (like a bagel), you will crave more sugar or carbs. Its a visiouc cycle. 

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 323 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 243 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 309 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 83 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 83 views