5 Days Until Surgery!! Yikes!!

Holly O.
on 6/9/11 12:37 am, edited 6/9/11 12:39 am - Bradenton, FL
5 days until I have this lapband revised to the RNY.  Starting to get a little nervous!!  Monday morning I have to have my consult at the hospital.......so I'll be ready for Wednesday morning!!  All of a sudden this is all happening.  I am doing pretty good on my pre-op diet.  High protein and low carbs...........better than liquids though!!  Have had a couple of slips but I am really trying.  Now they won't let me have caffeine, alchol, tylenol, or soft drinks!!  Man I can't believe how much I have given up already and still feel just fine!!  LOL  Hope to see you on the losing side next week!!  Wish me luck and a few prayers wouldn't hurt either!!

Amy T.
on 6/9/11 12:59 am - CA
Way to go!  Congrats on your approaching date!  Mine is tomorrow am bright and early.  The next 5 days will fly by!  I look forward to reading your updates!

Breathe!  Everything will be fine!   
Amy
I am ready to be an active participant in my life rather than a spectator...  

Holly O.
on 6/9/11 1:26 am - Bradenton, FL
Good luck Amy!!  Let's keep in touch after surgery!!  It will be nice to have someone a few days before me!!  Take care..............little prayers being sent your way!!  -Holly

Amy T.
on 6/9/11 1:33 am - CA
Thanks so much Holly!  Prayers are appreciated!  We def. need to keep in touch.  I will look forward to your updates too!

Best wishes and prayers your way!
Amy
I am ready to be an active participant in my life rather than a spectator...  

donna68
on 6/9/11 2:02 am
good luck to both of you,I had mine last Friday it has gone well so far, just concentrate on June 2012 and it WILL be here before you know it.

Holly O.
on 6/9/11 4:28 am - FL
Thank you Donna.............so glad your surgery went well.  I am just so happy to be able to part company with my lovely lapband..........if anyone wants it..........they can have it!!  LOL  Just looking forward to the future!!
   Holly                                      
Most Active
Recent Topics