Does anyone order from Bariatric Choice?

katiedid_911
on 5/23/11 12:15 am
And if so, what do you get?  I received the catalog last week and finally sat down this weekend to look at it, and there seems to be some good items in there, but like everything else, it's overwhelming.  I liked their Wonderslim Frut Drinks, with 12 grams of protein.  And the BariWise Fruit drinks.  And some of the snacks.  How about you all? 
Come visit my blog, Is This For Real?!?  katiedid911.blogspot.com/

psx chelly
on 5/23/11 12:27 am

Bariatric Choice.com and Direct Direct.com are the same company, and I have ordered from both web sites.

I get my Celebrate Multivitamin from them.  I also have gotten some protein bars and snacks.  They are no cheaper or expense than any other place.  I only order online when I dont want to pay tax or if I have enough of an order to get free shipping.  Ill probably get more protein powder from them soon.

allvalerie
on 5/23/11 4:02 am - Seward, AK
I ordered a TON of stuff off there. Pretty much ordered anything that sounded remotely good. Though most of it I didn't care for- some I did so it was worth it to me. All the stuff I didn't like I shipped to other people to try.

Valerie
katiedid_911
on 5/23/11 4:07 am
I'm really interested in their BariWise fruit drinks I think.  The extra protein would be very helpful as I sometimes get tired of always having to get it from a shake.  I think I will try some...maybe LOL

DRzieg
on 5/23/11 11:48 am - Thornwood, NY
It appears that only three of these flavors have the right type of protein in them, they are the lemonade, grape and peach mango (but they also have fructose in them).  The rest don't have the type of protein we need in them.

Best of luck,
d
deltadawn9
on 5/23/11 12:09 pm
I love their lemonade protein drink. I mix it with plenty of ice and 24 ounces of fluid.

katiedid_911
on 5/23/11 11:38 pm
I looked at the drinks also and noticed the same thing about the protein.  I talked to the dietitian and she said like we all know, I won't absorb the full 12-15 grams of protein, but as a treat it would be okay a couple of times a month or so.  I was thinking of making the raspberry lemonade one into a slushy with a little bit of alcohol and see what it does.  I don't drink anymore, I tried a drink at my 6 month mark and it tasted like poo, but I thought these might make a good frozen treat this summer. 

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 292 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 218 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 285 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 146 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?