OT-Can't tell anyone but you guys!

Amy R.
on 5/20/11 11:50 pm
I'm gonna be a Gramma!!!!!!!

My beautiful daughter just told me last night that they are pregnant and due Dec 24th!  This will be my first grandchild.  She doesn't want me to tell anyone until she talks to the rest of the family, but I had to get it out and knew I could tell you guys!

Best thing about it - because of this surgery I can play with and help take care of a new grandbaby come December - NEVER could have done that at 344lbs.

Yay!!  I'm so excited I think I'm gonna burst!  Can't wait till she tells everyone else so I can talk about it IRL.  =)
nancy409
on 5/21/11 12:11 am - PA
Congratulations!  There is nothing more wonderful than a grandchild.

BumpiestStar
on 5/21/11 12:32 am - MD
Congratulations Grandma!!!!! I wont tell anyone...
Jacobsmama08
on 5/21/11 12:38 am - Morgan Hill, CA
Congrats!!! I remember how excited my mom was when I told her I was pregnant (he's 3 now) ... she wasn't sure she was getting grandkids outta me! LOL, literally! Well, shop a little, and glory in your secret. And don't worry, it's safe with me! 

Highest weight :412, Weight on surgery day (5/2/11): 370.

Amy R.
on 5/21/11 8:54 am
SHOPPING!!!! THAT'S IT!!! 

THAT'S what I can do!  I've been dying here - so hard not to tell my friends.  Hadn't even THOUGHT of all the shopping I could be doing.  Awesome - thanks for the idea!

Off I go....if I leave before hubby gets home I won't have to ask to spend the $$$, I can just tell him after they're already spent right?  Better to beg forgiveness than ask permission, lol   j/k
JENJENWANTSTOBET
HINTHIN

on 5/21/11 12:34 am - MI
 yea!!!! I am excited for you! There is nothing like babys, they are the best! Congrrats Grandma!!!
Katari
on 5/21/11 12:34 am - OR
Congrats!! How exciting!!
Katie 
Ht. 5'2  HW 234/GW 150/LW 128/CW 132 
Size 18/20 to a size 4 in 9 months!

Melissalove3
on 5/21/11 12:38 am - Portland, OR
YAY!!!! Congratulations "Grandma".

grmadeb01
on 5/21/11 12:39 am - FL
your job as a grandma now is to "spoile them and give them back" that is what i say, and my oldest granddaugther who is now 10, says i do a very good job of my job!!
get a good camera, and get supplies to scrapbook...those are also your jobs now...
congrats and have fun
debby
xxkiyaxx
on 5/21/11 1:00 am - NY
YAY!!!    Congrats!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 255 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 269 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?