I NEED HELP

CarolAmante64
on 5/15/11 1:01 pm - Somerdale, NJ
I HAD MY SEGURY ON 11/08/2010   I DID GOOD WITH THE 4 STAGES  BUT ON 11/25/2010  IS WHEN EVERY THING WENT DOWN HILL  I CAN NOT KEEP FOOD OR FLUIDS DOWN AT ALL  I HAVE  BEEN  LIVING  ON  ICE  AND  POP SICKLES  IT IS  SO  BORING  AND PEOPLE  TEASE  ME A LOT  I HAVE BEEN VERRY ,VERRY,VERRY ,VERRY,VERRY,VERRY,VERRY,VERRY  WEEK AND TIRED ALOT  AND PASSING  OUT  A  LOT  EVEN  IN  COURT  PLEASE  HELP  ME  ?!?!

,               ,          

Lady Lithia
on 5/15/11 1:10 pm
What does your surgeon say?

What is your vitamin regimen?

Are you getting in ANY protein?

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 5/15/11 1:22 pm - OH
I'm confused... you say that you did ok with whatever "4 stages" your surgeon has set up post-op.... but then started having trouble 17 days post-op...  so you went through 4 stages of eating in 17 days but now have been living on nothing but popsicles for FIVE AND A HALF MONTHS since then?!?!?

Is this a serious post?!?
  If so, people teasing you is the LEAST of your problems!  If you have been taking in NO nutrition of any kind for that long, you are weak and tired and passing out because you are seriously malnourished!  Go to the ER, and go NOW, because something is very wrong and you could very well be endangering your life.

If, on the other hand, you are a troll, just go away.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Lady Lithia
on 5/15/11 1:25 pm
Yeah, popsicles and ice.....

Amy R.
on 5/15/11 1:30 pm
ONLY ice and popsicles since the end of November?  That's almost 6 months!  I'm having a hard time believing you, because there is NO WAY that you could be getting enough calories in to SURVIVE that long if all you're keeping down is popsicles and ice.  NO WAY.  You would be hospitalized by now and they would be feeding your through and IV.  You are straining credibility asking us to believe that is all you have eaten.  No PROTEIN IN SIX MONTHS and you're still even semi-functional?

I'm sorry, but unless there is something you are not telling us,  I just don't believe you.  I can't.

Lady Lithia
on 5/15/11 1:37 pm

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 5/15/11 1:42 pm - OH
Yeah, I reworded my response a number of times because I couldn't decide if this is just a troll wasting our time or someone grossly exaggerating what is happening.  Either way, something is amiss.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Lindylou1
on 5/15/11 1:42 pm, edited 5/15/11 1:42 am - CA
Did you put the right Date? Please check your posted dates. Or maybe check what you are eating. Because you cannot survive on what you say you are eating for that long. You really need to check with your Dr. Please be careful. This is nothing to ignore.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 462 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 532 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 513 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 402 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 8 replies · 32 views
Recent Topics