On the Road again !

Melody Deutsch
on 4/5/11 12:47 pm - CA
Well its a better day, went in to the WL clinic and filled out all my paper work, and did a small Quiz and got weighed in at 386 and have to lose 50 lbs. before I can have surgery.  Doing all the right things to start this, on Protein Powder twice aday and a low cal meal at lunch, and drinking Crystal Light and very happy with this, see how long it will take me to lose the 50 pounds.  Waiting for an appt. to see the to see the
Clinical Psychologist Dr. Morgan. 
Otherwise hope everyone is well, and I'm taking one step at a time, which I'm very happy about.
Picked up some Sobe Lifewater, its super....will be good when I come home after surgery.......no calories or sugar, just areal good flavor.  I also tried Muscle Milk today, another nice flavor for a Protein Drink, cool.
Well going to relax for awhile and talk more later, best to everyone here.  God Bless
Melody

kriskj
on 4/5/11 1:26 pm - Canada
Sounds like you are ready for this journey.......... I bought a Sobe drink yesterday but havent tried it yet!! Just wanted to give you a little encouragment, i lost the 50 lbs in about 3 months and you sound like you have a better diet/regime going than i did. Good luck to you!!!
   Since Nov '10        Since Surgery
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 349 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 309 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?