Ulcers

Deborah Prince
on 3/28/11 9:57 pm - MA

I had an endoscopy last week becaue all my food seemed to be getting stuck and it just was coming up right after i ate.  They thought it was a stricture but it ended up being swelling along with 2 ulcers :-(  I am on omeprosol and pepsid and an prescription med that i need to crush.  I am very worried about these .  I am back on puree but sometimes i cant even tolerate that.  Its not even vomiting it's like my tube just gets full and empties.  I still have pain when i eat.  I see my Surgeon tomorrow.  I almost feel like if I complain they may think im over reacting. I have been to the ER 2 times already for IV hydration.  I sip liquids all day but i still seem to get dehydrated.  I had my surgery on 2/15/11 i have lost 22 lbs and am stalled which is ok with me.  but its amazing how you can eat pretty  much nothing and not lose weight. 

Im a little frustrated but not im not regrettng this surgery yet but im getting pretty close to regret.

Thanks all

Deb

nomoresugar
on 3/29/11 5:22 am
Sorry you are feeling poorly.  If don't eat enough protein and drink enough water, it can slow your weight loss.   Hope you feel better soon.
(deactivated member)
on 3/29/11 3:18 pm - Norfolk, VA
Ulcers are horrid and evil! I am in the same boat. I hope you feel better super soon :0
Most Active
Recent Topics