hows dee dee

cruise queen
on 2/4/05 12:14 am - cabin 719, VA
Has any body heard how DeeDee's revision went? I think she had it Monday. Still praying her. Tina
DeeDee
on 2/5/05 11:47 am
Tina, If you're talking about me, I did fabulously! I had the surgery Monday and didn't take any pain medications after I came out. As soon as they let me I was walking the halls without anyone reminding me. Tuesday afternoon I was power-walking in the halls as my surgeon was coming down the hall. He almost fell out and just looked at me with a shocked expression. He said, "didn't I do surgery on you yesterday?" I told him that he in fact had. We walked back towards my room and he told me he was having trouble keeping up with me. I begged him to let me go home. He just kept shaking his head and said it looked like I'd never had surgery so he sent me home with all the warnings of what to look for. Wednesday I was out walking the streets and went to Target and the grocery store. Thursday I was still doing lots of walking and Friday I spent four hours out shopping with my daughter. I'm doing terrific and still haven't taken the first thing for pain. Thanks for asking about me... those prayers and a good surgeon are key!! DeeDee
(deactivated member)
on 2/9/05 3:46 pm - Yakima, WA
So Dee Dee is Dan Dee?
Most Active