RNY revision in Mexico?

bbwvixen
on 2/23/16 9:32 pm - Surrey, Canada

I'm from Canada and the waiting list here is 4 years just to get the 1st surgery and revision is pretty much unheard.

My friend got her sleeve done in Mexico in November and was very impresses with the way they did things. I noticed they do revision too, and was wondering if anyone else has gone there for it? https://www.tijuanabariatrics.com/

L. 68
on 2/24/16 9:15 am

my friend went to mexico also about 8 years ago drove herself from California(cause her insurance wouldn't approve it) to Tijuana  she said her experience was amazing..  by the way i was her emergency contact (i live in NY) and they called me when she was awake to let me know she was fine and i spoke to her....     she had the lapband.   if my insurance doesn't approve me im getting my revision in mexico...whoohooo.

i would definately go to someone that was referred to you...  sounds good to me, call them and ask these questions..

"Your not a failure if you fall your a failure if you fall and don't get up"

" Beauty is Pain"

band07sleeve13
on 3/7/16 12:22 pm

I went to Dr. Rodriguez in Juarez for a revision from sleeve to MGB.  He is great!  Be sure to research MGB, it shows better long term weight loss than RNY and is less risky. 

Most Active
Recent Topics