Dr. Aceves RNY to DS Revision

Beautywithin
on 7/19/13 6:46 am - San Jose, CA

I want to know if anyone has had an RNY to DS revision with Dr. Aceves. I found 1 person that has, but they have not responded to my message. Not sure if that is a good sign. Please let me know if anyone had this type of surgery done with Dr. Aceves or in Mexico. I would love to get some feedback about their experience. I will repost on the DS & Mexico forums as well.

pineview01
on 7/19/13 10:56 am - Davison, MI

Dr Aceves is a very highly respected surgeon.  I don't know what his experience is with this highly complicated surgery though.  Have you asked them for their numbers?  I would ask if you could talk to people that have had it done. 

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

airbender
on 7/21/13 9:44 am

dr aceves is a fantastic surgeon and i believe he was working with dr ungson to do ds.  dr ungson is the only surgeon in mexico that does the ds.  but be very careful, rny to ds is technically challenging, a revision like that can't be done by just anyone.  there are only a handful of surgeons i would trust to do my revision......good luck with your revision

Most Active