revision from sleeve to RNY

BROWNEYES_24
on 4/16/13 2:08 pm
Hey everyone, Are there any revision surgeon in Tennessee, prebably in Memphis,tn.
JulieIND
on 4/16/13 10:40 pm - Indianapolis, IN

I had seen you posted about getting the Band added to your sleeve.  I looked at your profiled and saw your starting weight was 378 pounds.  I think your original surgeon was very negligent in performing the sleeve on your with that much weight to lose. 

Valsdetermined2lose
on 5/5/13 1:15 am
Hmmm, i dont think so. There have been many people with a high starting weight and lose with the sleeve. Yes, i agree its not for everyone with high bmi but you have to follow your plan. Sorry browneyes, i dont know of any surgeons in Tennessee. I suggest google . Good luck
 HW-267-SW-253-CW-167 I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

Vicki PNW
on 5/5/13 1:53 am

Many VSGers have been revised to DS without having their stomachs or pylorus valves touched.  Check dsfacts.com for a list of surgeons who do revisions to DS.  Also, visit the DS board, where the folks there are knowledgeable.

Hope this helps!

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

Most Active
Recent Topics