WLS Cookbook

Bob L.
on 11/14/04 3:47 am - Monroe City, MO
Is there a good cookbook out there, as a future surgery candidate, I want my spouse to be prepared to help support my new diet.
Kim B.
on 11/17/04 10:36 pm - Roanoke, VA
Eating Well After Weight Loss Surgery Patt Levine and Michele Bontempo-Saray Cover says "Over 140 delicious low fat, high protein recipes to enjoy in the weeks, months and years after surgery." I bought it on Amazon.com some recipes: BBQ baked chicken Creamy Shrimp Chowder Clam Chowder Mom's Pot Roast Beef Stroganoff Shrimp Scampi Cheesecake Hope this helps Kim
shannondab
on 11/18/04 9:44 pm - Glen Burnie, MD
Before & After by Susan Maria Leach has been a lifesaver for me. I am using it constantly. It just came out pretty recently. It even has a holiday section where she adapted traditional holiday recipes. It's wonderful!
T H.
on 1/1/05 12:32 am - NC
I saw this one night while looking at before and after picture's.. "Victoria's Recipes for Gastric Bypass Patients" Look under Victoria Bowen..Oklahoma She wrote a cookbook for WLS Patients, looks good she even has a few recipes on her website.. Her address is on her site with directions on how to order the cookbook! Hope this helps! I plan to order one for myself! Tonya
kdenn724
on 4/10/05 5:28 am - Mishawaka, IN
Eating Well After Weight Loss Surgery Patt Levine and Michele Bontempo-Saray I also bought this same book from Amazon.com and it has very good recipes in it. I like the guide on each page that tells you how to fix it after you make the meal. For your family and for where you are post-op. Good Book! My surgery date is May 4,2005
mspisces
on 5/24/05 11:03 am - Somewhere, AL
Valerie Campbell has a wls cook book out also. She was at the convention recently. She is a wls patient also. Ms Pisces
Most Active