Gender Scan Friday!!! :)

Celia S.
on 8/26/13 9:40 am - Grand Junction, CO

Hi, ladies!

I'm now 18w4d pregnant with #3. School is in full swing. The first week went great and the second week is off to a good start. My game plan is to stay ahead of schedule so I don't have to worry about falling behind. My motto: Work completed early is on time, work completed on time is late and work completed late is unacceptable! LOL It's not as hard as I was dreading it to be to juggle my preschooler, my (almost) 9 month old, pregnancy and school. Thankfully, I'm either not as tired with this pregnancy as I was last fall or I'm just used to operating in zombie mode lol. Either way it's going better so far than it was last fall.

We had a check-up last Thursday and baby looks great. Heart rate in the 140's and everything measuring where it should be. I'm excited to announce that we have our anatomy scan this coming Friday (8/30) at 1 pm! I'm so excited to find out if we're on team BLUE or team PINK this time! My daughter REALLY wants a little sister and since I'm done having babies (at least for 5+ years and possibly for good - I'm undecided) I'm hoping she gets her wish. Though DH and I will be just as happy with another little boy and that would give Izaak a BFF for life :)

I will update after we know! Fingers crossed that Peanut cooperates!

windowsdown
on 8/27/13 8:41 am
RNY on 11/02/10 with

LOL I still can't believe your preggo again! LOL...and kudos to you for being able to balance school, pregnancy, two kids and a hubby!  Are you sure about not having another baby for 5+ years?  LOL....you never know what's in store for you!

Sherry-Lynn L.
on 8/29/13 9:46 pm - Barrie, Canada

Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK today and hope your peanut cooperates and shows the goods!!!

Sherry-Lynn   

DD July 9th, 2012 7lbs 1oz

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1262 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 870 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1340 views