15+1 weeks pregnant

Celia S.
on 8/2/13 2:23 am - Grand Junction, CO
Hi ladies!

It's been a while but I'm still around and doing well. Now 15 weeks pregnant. 3rd baby, 2nd post op. For those who may be new to the group, I got pregnant just 5 mos post op and had a healthy baby boy in November. found out when he was 5 months old that I was pregnant again.

I'm feeling okay now. morning sickness is gone for the most part and I have a little more energy than what I started out.with. I had a fall off a bike last week and had a scare when they couldn't find baby's heart beat for a good 20 minutes when.I went in to have my knee checked out. Other than that things have been uneventful. I have my next ob appt on 8.22 and will be 18w. Should have an appt for my anatomy scan soon after. Can't wait to find out if peanut is a boy or a girl.

Going back to school in a couple if weeks so I'll have more reliable internet access and a computer and will hopefully be around more often. On the other hand I might be scarce still as I will have my almost 5 year old, my 8 month old, pregnancy, wifely duties and school going on. Yeah. My plate's a little full. lol
Brandi S.
on 8/2/13 11:33 am - TX

I had my daughter last year in October and I'm 12w2d as well. I totally understand having a full plate.. I swear I'm still in shock! LOL

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Walnut436
on 8/2/13 1:02 pm

Congrats!  I love hearing all these positive stories about pregnancy after WLS.  One of the main reasons I had surgery was to hopefully be able to get pregnant. I'll be 6 months out next week...and I know we have to wait at a minimum a year until we can stop the birth control and try....its great knowing IF it did happen sooner (I'd be happy honestly!) lots of women had great outcomes.  

MeliT
on 8/3/13 8:10 am - Miami, FL

no kidding!! super full plate! lol. so happy to see an update! happy to hear nothing serious came of those events. cannot wait to hear if its a boy or a girl!!!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1262 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 870 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1340 views