I'm so sick of being sick!

Celia S.
on 6/2/13 8:24 am - Grand Junction, CO
7 Weeks pregnant. Morning sickness kicked in full force in the last week and I'm so already over it. I have a feeling that everything unpleasant about pregnancy is going to get old really fast for me. On a brighter note, we get our first peek at the newest addition on the 18th of this month! I can't wait to see the little peanut. The last few weeks have been scary and eventful. Not sure if I'm. super paranoid that something is going to go wrong because its so soon after my last baby or. what but I've been to the er to be checked for ectopic pregnancy and cleared. alsi had a scare when i experienced some spotting but I am sure now that it was simply vagginal/cervical irritation that. caused it.
windowsdown
on 6/2/13 11:39 am
RNY on 11/02/10 with

Sorry your not feeling well...did they check you for an ectopic because of high hcg levels? Hummmm could you be carrying twins? wink.  Hope you feel better soon!

Celia S.
on 6/2/13 11:55 am - Grand Junction, CO
No. I was having pains in my right side so I figured I should go get it checked out. There was nothing they could tell was wrong with me. Lord I hope its not twins! Lol This would definitely be my last pregnancy!
FinallyHealthy2013
on 6/2/13 11:11 pm - Calhan, CO
with

I am right there with you being sick of being sick, I am at 16 weeks and OMG.  I have already been in the hospital twice due to dehydration because my body was refusing everything for a while and then i lived on milk for about 8 weeks and that was a horrible time.  I had pains like you describe and we joked that because I am so sick it had to be twins lol but i'm not thankfully.  I am still having issues every day with sickness and it usually wakes me up at like 4 am and it goes till about noon on and off. 

Hang in there hopefully it will get better for you soon as for me I am just waiting for November when its over and I can get fixed and not do this again :) I already have a boy and girl so i am done after this lol :) Best wishes!

My heaviest was 450 lbs which a truck scale told me so in 2007 I decided I had to change. I lost about 125 lbs over the next year but in 2009 I got pregnant with my first child and took the best care of myself I knew how which lead to me losing weight and getting down to 280.  But that was short lived and with in about 4 months I was back to 325 and pregnant again. I lost again but again was quickly gaining when I asked for help from my doctor.  I met my bariatric surgeon for a consult on June 26 2011 and on September 13 2011 I had gastric sleeve.  Since then I have lost 134 lbs and had another child.  Currently I eat "Clean" and do not take any type of medication or vitamin.  My body is healthy and strong, I get all the vitamins and calcium I need from my diet and my doctors are happy with my success and lifestyle changes and so am I.  My goal was always to be healthy so I wanted a healthy weight based on BMI.  My goal weight was 164lbs.  I surpassed that and got to 150lbs but was too skinny and now am comfortable around 160.

Lianne C.
on 6/3/13 12:16 am - Garden City, MI
I will be 33 weeks tomorrow and I am SOOO sick of being sick! I have been dealing with morning sickness the whole 3rd trimester so far! First trimester was horrible all day sickness and it went away for a few weeks during the 2nd trimester, I was so happy it was gone, then all a sudden, it was back! I hope to go into labor later in the afternoon so I don't have to deal with the ms during labor! Lol
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
MeliT
on 6/4/13 12:49 pm - Miami, FL

how in the world are you handling a baby and being pregnant?!! go****s hard enough just with the baby!  i couldn't imagine! hope this part passes soon. can't wait to find out what you're having!! yay!!

Celia S.
on 6/4/13 1:03 pm - Grand Junction, CO
I really don't know where the will to even get out of bed is coming from but somehow its there. haha I can't wait for all the exciting pregnancy things to start happening. P.S. I really think we might be having a girl this time. That's what my daughter wants. lok
Yellacake
on 6/4/13 9:24 pm - NJ
I know the feeling. I'm taking zofran now and it's been a blessing. Doc wants me to taper off so yesterday I didn't take any and was sick all day long. I'm 17 weeks.
Brandi S.
on 6/13/13 12:34 pm - TX

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I just found out 2 days ago that I'm prego with my 2nd baby and I think I'm still in a state of shock. The nausea, weakness and fatigue has already started again and my Bella just doesn't seem to understand why Mommy doesn't feel well.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
MeliT
on 7/21/13 2:09 pm - Miami, FL

girl, i haven't heard anything from you in over a month! how are you? is everything all right? what are you having a girl or a boy?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1262 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 870 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1340 views