Samara?

Rebecca S.
on 5/30/13 2:12 am - Platteville, WI
RNY on 12/14/04 with

I was just reading some other posts and saw your ticker...Holy Cow you are almost due!  I didnt know you were that far along already!  :)  How are things going?  I know you were early with your son...how is this little girl looking?  You made it farther with her!  Yeah!  Does it look like you are going to go until the end or do you think she may be coming any day now?  Just wanted to wish you luck in your last week of Pregnancy!  I bet you are super excited to meet her!  Hope you have and easy delivery!  Keep us updated and cant wait to see pictures! 

Becca laugh-9/2007laugh-10/2012 (Forever in our !)

Lilypie - (pVjW)Lilypie - (Trlr)

SassySamara
on 5/30/13 2:39 am - San Antonio, TX

Hey there....still here! LOL I have an appointment today to see if any progress. Last week still no dilation. I have had some contractions on and off but nothing significant. I thought for sure she would be early as my son did come at 37 weeks. I really do not want to do an induction so trying to be patient. I want to try and do this with no epidural or meds and if I get Pitocin have a feeling that may not happen based on others experiences. I am still working so that helps to pass the time although thinking tomorrow will be my last day. Thanks so much for checking in on me, I will be sure to keep everyone updated once my little lovebird arrives. How are things on your end?

Lilypie - (8swr) Lilypie - (XAvt)

Rebecca S.
on 5/30/13 10:46 am - Platteville, WI
RNY on 12/14/04 with

How did your appointment go today?  I don't blame you on the induction...I really didn't want that with my son...thankfully he came before hand! (40 Weeks 3 Days). They gave me some pinto in since labor slowed a bit...I ended up with an epidural.  More so for my husband than myself...he begged me to just get one!  Lol!  

I am hanging in there...just did the Gestational Diabetes test on Tues. ...was a little rough, but we made it.  Haven't got the results yet though.  My autoimmune disease has been rough this pregnancy, but I have a great Dr who has been very helpful!  Baby is breech and I have been having some contractions.  Dr. Said I will be having another ultrasound here at some point, she just wasn't quite sure when yet.  Other than that...pretty non eventful..which is good!  :)

Cant wait to see pictures of your little girl!  Your son is a cutie....so I am sure she will be adorable!  Do you have a name for her yet?  We are still looking!  Our babe might be coming home nameless!  

SassySamara
on 5/30/13 1:55 pm - San Antonio, TX

Uneventful....lol  Cervix is slightly softened but no dilation and still thick. I have another appt next week and if I do not deliver by due date of June 8th (next Saturday) then they offered/would like to schedule an induction for that following Monday, June 10th. We will see but I plan on walking and trying all the wives tales to see if I can have her before then. We do have a name but keeping it a "secret' for now.... Our son was nameless until the day we left hospital and even then we ended up with a name not even on our list. LOL

I can't imagine having to deal with an autoimmune disorder on top of pregnancy so good luck to you. I have pretty bad anemia that has caused issues but know it could be worse. Good Luck on a name...I know it is rough! When is your due date?

Lilypie - (8swr) Lilypie - (XAvt)

Rebecca S.
on 5/30/13 11:43 pm - Platteville, WI
RNY on 12/14/04 with

We had a name for our son by 22/24 weeks...this time...not so much!  LOL!  Good luck to you and hope she arrives on her own!  My Orig. DD was August 25th, but then I had an Ultrasound and it said August 20th...so we are shooting for something in between.  It changes with every ultrasound up and down.  I will have another Ultrasound here at some point...my OB wasn't sure when just yet.  I am about 28 weeks.  (I see my ticker isn't working now...guess I will have to try and fix that!)  :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1276 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 876 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1346 views