I'm baaaack!

Celia S.
on 5/8/13 8:52 am - Grand Junction, CO
Hey there ho there hello there! I've been away a while without internet and busy trying to get back on track and lose more weight but guess what??? I'm back. Izaak is 5 months old and I am pregnant. yikes. :/
windowsdown
on 5/8/13 10:18 am
RNY on 11/02/10 with

OMG! Welcome back Fertile Mertile!  Heres to another happy and healthy 9months!

Rekeca
on 5/9/13 9:00 am - NC

Wow, welcome back and congratulations.

xtine
on 5/10/13 1:10 am - San Jose, CA

Congrats!

HW: 295 / SW: 273 / CW: 169.4 / GW: 140 / Dream Goal: 120
Height: 5'3.5"  -  *22lbs of my weightloss was lost pre-surgery.

nkjanes78
on 5/10/13 2:48 pm - Norfolk, VA
Congrats!!! No time was wasted was it lol. How wil this effect your weigh loss and your end goal being pregnant
So soon especially since you got pregnant with your little prince so soon after surgery? Again that's me asking out of curiousity and nothing else.

Celia S.
on 6/2/13 2:36 am - Grand Junction, CO
Its hard because I felt like I was finally getting back on track and here comes another detour. I'm still (Only) 60 pounds from goal and I'm determined to get there one way or another. It won't be as easy as it is to lose when.your new post op but I'm willing to put in the work. I'm currently in the mid 210's and just as with my previous pregnancies, hormnes and morning sickness have me dropping the pounds. down 12 from pre preggo weight so far. i haven't really talked to my surgeon just to his assistant to get what labs need to be drawn and my pcp will take care of them.
MeliT
on 5/11/13 4:56 pm - Miami, FL

girl are you serious?!!! ooof. man.....i can't even imagine being pregnant again. lol. maybe because you're a pro already at raising babies. being a newb i found it soooooo hard. the labor alone was ROUGH. and the first 2 months were HARD.

but look at you!! omg!! thats crazy!! amazing!! how do you feel? congrats!!! 

Celia S.
on 6/2/13 2:41 am - Grand Junction, CO
Its so crazy! I was upset at first. i really didn't want to be pregnant again so soon but its hard when nearly every form of birth control doesn't work for you in one way or another. we seriously have to rely on rhythm and withdraw methods which aren't very effective. As soon as I got my first period in April I downloaded a period tracker app so I could keep track of when I was going to ovulatr and avoid my fertile days. we avoided sex a whole week before and after ovulation and it still happened. haha jokes on me because I evidently ovulated a whole week later than I was supposed to. I'm feeling better about it now and even a little excited. bad news is all the lovely early pregnancy symptoms are in full swing so I'm physically beyond exhausted, sick, and soooo emotional.
Lindsey M.
on 5/22/13 7:11 pm - CA
Congratulations! I'm super excited for you!

*I Love My RNY!*  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1262 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 870 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1340 views