1st May OB Update

Sherry-Lynn L.
on 5/9/12 12:53 am - Barrie, Canada
Morning ladies!!!

We are now seeing the OB every two weeks.  Today was the first appointment of two this month.  Everything is good.  The results of my glucose blood draw were normal, so the doctor is not concerned, he said he may do random blood draws just to keep an eye on it.  Other than that we are progressing well.  Only 10 or so more weeks to go before I can hold my precious Shaelyn in my arms.

Had the first of two showers this past weekend.  It was a GIRLS weekend with the girls from work up at the cottage of one of my good friend's from work.  It was splendid!!!  We slept, they drank and hot tubbed, made friendship bracelets (we felt like kids but it was great), ATE and ATE and ATE!!!  Two of us are post gastric bypassers and we both felt like that is all we did was eat...LOL  everytime you turned around another meal was being made, but on the upside it was ALL healthy!!!  Loads of veggies and fruit to boot.  I got some really nice gifts, a few off my registry, a nursing pillow, books, toys, snack traps for down the road and tons of clothes for Shaelyn in different sizes.  I feel so blessed to have great friends.  Sorry haven't got the pictures yet, so can't post any, but may compile them when I have my second shower in June.

Well that is all to report for now.  Hope everyone is doing well themselves.

Sherry-Lynn   

DD July 9th, 2012 7lbs 1oz

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sarah V.
on 5/9/12 5:18 am
Wow...I can't believe you're 30 weeks already!  Glad it's going so well.

Lap Band September 2007 / Slip discovered March 2014 after significant regain / Revised to VSG April 29, 2014

linda.traxler
on 5/9/12 8:37 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Still amazes me how time seriously flies.  It seems like you just posted that you were preggers!  Glad it was such a great shower!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1285 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 882 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1354 views