Long time no post... but I'm back!

Tabetha A.
on 1/28/12 11:20 pm - Ajax, Canada
I've had a lot of life changes this last year.  Left the husband.. fell in love with a great guy and moved in together a couple weeks ago (we've been together almost a year now).  He has 3 boys, and I have my Alex.  

Anyway, yesterday I found out I was pregnant again.  I was on birth control at the time, but Im going to have to blame it on human error I guess.  

It's still very early.  I'm only 4 weeks.  :)  We are both very excited and anxious all at the same time.  Would have preferred to wait a bit longer, but I guess it was meant to be :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

IamMrsMcDole
on 1/29/12 2:17 am - Anderson, IN
Congrats!!!
Jess

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tabetha A.
on 1/29/12 4:05 am - Ajax, Canada
 Thank you! :)

jhpby
on 1/29/12 6:50 am - Oshawa, Canada
 Congrats Tabetha. I have heard lots about you at the whitby support group. Hope to see you there some day soon.
HW- 343     CW- 266.4  SW- 314                                        My  is suberman!       

Tabetha A.
on 1/29/12 8:10 am - Ajax, Canada
 Thank you!  I really need to make it out to a meeting again soon.  I hope it was good things that you've heard.  LOL

hockeybabe2u
on 1/29/12 10:28 am - Allegan, MI
Congrats! It will all work out!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

mandajolyn
on 1/29/12 1:27 pm - Tallahassee, FL
 Congrats! Hope you have a happy, healthy 9 months!!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

MusicMaryn
on 1/30/12 2:14 am - San Jose, CA
Congrats.  That's a lot of change.  And btw... if you were on BC Pills after having RNY... guess what... the pill is pretty much useless!  Malabsorption... pills... yeah... you were not getting the full dosage of the BC pill at all.  No wonder why you're pregnant.  So many docs have no clue about the affects of RNY and that we need to be cognizant of all medications we take because we are lucky to absorb half of the medication we take after RNY.
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tabetha A.
on 1/30/12 7:45 am - Ajax, Canada
 Thanks.. and nope.. I already knew about the pill.  I was on the patch :)

Lexa321
on 1/31/12 6:35 am - weston, FL
congrats!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1257 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 867 views
Glucose test