Vitamins??

funeebonez
on 12/30/11 3:00 am - Logan, UT
Are any of you taking any certain kind of vitamins?

Prenatals from the grocery store VS. Bariatric Vitamins?

Ive been taking just One A Day Prenatals but,as I look over the label, the bariatric vitamins have better stats, Just wondering what everyone does?

Thanks!
(deactivated member)
on 12/30/11 5:42 am - HI
I take the multivitamin from celebrate, folic acid, calcium from walmart, b12 from celebrate and tender iron from vitalady.  Just had my labs done and levels are all good.  Well except my iron which has been a problem since before surgery.
jcheryld
on 12/30/11 12:37 pm
I've taken two prescription prenatals... Completenate (chewable) and now Citranatal B-calm (with B6 to help with morning sickness). I like prescribed ones since they're cheaper and covered by insurance.
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

mandajolyn
on 12/30/11 5:38 pm - Tallahassee, FL
I take Celebrate multi and for the 2nd multi I  got Rainbow Light Prenatal One. I was just taking a store prenatal but noticed the Prenatal One had more of a lot of stuff in them.
I take those, additional folic acid(2+mg for a blood clotting issue), calcium, D3, B12, Carbonyl Iron
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

antntar
on 12/31/11 5:27 am - philadelphia, PA
I take the same things I did before I knew I was pregnant. Centrum multi-vit, calcium, and iron. My obgyn had me add folic acid.

(deactivated member)
on 1/1/12 11:17 pm - Woodbridge, VA
I take the same as pre-pregnancy plus a DHA supplement. So, TwinLab brand multivitamin capsules, TwinLab brand calcium citrate capsules (with magnesium), VitaLady tender iron, vitamin C, Primal Defense Ultra probiotics, VitaLady dry vit D3, TwinLab brand zinc capsules (which I added because my copper was high, and zinc and copper balance each other), and sublingual B12. I added an algal DHA supplement since the algal form is supposed to be more easily absorbed than the fish oil forms; I get it at Walmart.

I buy my TwinLab stuff and probiotics on either netrition.com, vitacost.com, or Amazon. I find things online generally cheaper than in stores, and I have never bothered wasting my money on special "bariatric" vitamins like Celebrate or BA.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1276 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 876 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1346 views