1st ultrasound today

CATHERINE81
on 10/27/11 11:30 pm - BROCKTON, MA
well ill be honest im excited and petrified at the same time i am 7 weeks 6 days tomorrow ill be 8 weeks i see a doctor that specalizes in rny and shes at my hospital that i had my surgery at. due to my cir****tances with my fiance not being able to go with me my best friend is going to go shes also the godmother. i think with all i have going on ill feel better when i see the baby with myy fiance having to do 17 months and possibility of parole in 8 months i just need to stay focused (hes in there for minor things and violation on probation nothing major dont want people getting the wrong impression) i just hope today goes well wish me luck ,, everyone please i need it
Lexa321
on 10/28/11 2:59 am - weston, FL
good luck!
mandajolyn
on 10/28/11 7:30 am - Tallahassee, FL
Hope all went well and you got to see your lil bean!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

Sparkly Mama
on 10/28/11 10:47 am - Canada
Hi Catherine, long time i havent posted, so glad to see you're happy news!! A friend of mine got pregnant 3 years post op and everything went well. They watched her carefully because of the nutrition thing, but she had a healthy baby girl in the end! Best of luck to you with the ultrasound and everything:)
CATHERINE81
on 10/30/11 1:57 am - BROCKTON, MA
hey mamma yes im overjoyed about this baby trust me i went to the ultrasound an d heard the heartbeat and saw the baby and i couldnt be happier i feel much better now that i heard the heard beat. how are you
Sparkly Mama
on 10/30/11 4:42 am - Canada
im doin well, jsut waiting for next saturday to come cuz im goin to jamaica with my hunny for 2 weeks...no im not rich a friend of mine has a place down there and its cheap to stay where she lives so we are gonna have a big big time!!!!
Good luck with the first trimester of preganancy, it takes some getting used to the emotional ups and downs:))))
CATHERINE81
on 11/3/11 4:54 am - BROCKTON, MA
ohh im feeling the first trimaster tiredness and blues im really trying to picl myself up trust me lol enjoy your trip hope you have a blast
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1260 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 869 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1337 views