Hello TMI question

Joeyzgirl
on 8/24/11 9:46 pm - Crocker, MO
I would love to search this board for my question but I have to get out there and open this library. 
I am barely 4 weeks pregnant and two years out from gastric bypass and have been having orangish colored discharge on occasion. I keep hearing this is a sign of infection but everything seems to feel normal. Then someone mentioned that sometimes vitamin excess can do this.
Since we are different in how we absorb things, etc. I wondered if any others had experienced this... I can't get in to the DR for two more weeks and I really would like to relax :)
Thanks in advance.
Lexa321
on 8/24/11 10:22 pm - weston, FL
ive never heard of orange... your best bet is to call your dr...
Joeyzgirl
on 8/24/11 11:01 pm - Crocker, MO
Unfortunately around good dr's are hard to find and he is always booked, the other dr who works in the office isn't on my insurance, already made that mistake once :(
 The thing is my chewable multivitamin I take is orange... I think I will lay off of it for a day or two and see if it clears up. I have another kind I can take. If i still have this problem on Monday I will call and see what I can do because I have already had 2 miscarriages and that is always on my mind.
chrissyemerald
on 8/24/11 11:46 pm - Canada
When i take my multi vitamin i know my urine goes bright yellow for the next 2 pees...and when i was pregnant i had yellow discharge which can be normal...and gross lol not sure about orange though, it is possible that its your multi but def. get to the dr when u can.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1261 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 870 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1338 views