Tracking Ovulation

reianondillard
on 6/15/11 12:31 pm
I am really new to this and have never tracked before what is the easiest way to track? If you tracked did you start from the get go or give it a couple of months??Thank you for any advice.

harleymama31
on 6/16/11 2:14 am
watch your cycle...count the days between each period for a couple of months...
take a gander at the post about non hormonal birth control...kinda explained it in there. =)
reianondillard
on 6/16/11 2:46 am
Thank you !!
lesliejayne
on 6/16/11 2:31 am - Noxapater, MS
I started tracking from the get go.  Go to www.fertilityfriend.com   it gives you lessons on how to track and what other signs to look for to know when you are ovulating.  You will need a basal body thermometer (can get it at any drug store); be sure to take your temp each day about the same time of the day and before you get out of bed.  Activity will alter you temp.  After a few months of tracking, I realized I wasn't ovulating which made it much easier when I went back to my MD.  Good luck!!
Leslie

reianondillard
on 6/16/11 2:46 am
Thank you !!
MusicMaryn
on 6/16/11 4:26 am - San Jose, CA
Yup... i'm with Leslie.  I use fertilityfriend.com to track my BBT.  Get a Basal body thermometer from the drug store and take your temp 1st thing as soon as you wake up every morning... same time every morning.  I did this for about 4 months before we started TTC to get a good trend for my ovulation and the whole cycle.  And then track it all on fertilityfriend.  My fert doc LOVES that site cuz it lets us track every ovulation indicator into a nifty graph.  Good luck!
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1275 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 876 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1346 views