WEGIHT AGAIN AFTER HAVING A BABY!!!

Charmaine C.
on 5/18/11 3:48 am - Columbus, OH
Good afternoon everyone. I had my Jayden 2 yrs ago and only had 25 Ibs to lose at that time. Now I'm up 56 Ibs to loss. I've done everything and its not working I loss then again back. I'm so down about all this and don't know what to do. So, when I get up set I turn to food again. I had my stomach measure because I was having problem and its 9 oz. I still put my food in a 8 oz container so I don't over eat because I've don't that before. I would like some encouragement and Ideas if anyone can suggested some. Thanks
MusicMaryn
on 5/18/11 4:20 am - San Jose, CA
What WLS procedure did you have?  If you have RNY, then I would suggest doing the 5-day Pouch Test (google it.)  That's a GREAT way to kick your program back into gear.  If you had a different WLS procedure, you can totally still do the 5DPT as it's really just streamlining your diet all the way back to the WLS basics for a few days.  It's a matter of getting back into those WLS basic habits.

Good luck
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Charmaine C.
on 5/18/11 4:29 am - Columbus, OH
Thanks! I almost forgot about it?
PrettyPixieGirl
on 5/18/11 9:51 am
I would also look into a group meeting with WLS patients or some diet counciling. You expressed using food as crutch again. Only by finding the reasons why you are doing this can really help. Diet wont mean anything if you are not mentally supported as well.I hope things start to turn around for you!

HW:260+ SW: 248 Pre-Preg 180 Post-Preg Starting Wt: 225 Current PP wt: 195 GW: 170ish. 

hockeybabe2u
on 5/18/11 9:56 am - Allegan, MI
Make protein your top priority.  Along with LOTS of water and more exercise!  Write down your food in a journal to see what you are actually eating in a day!  And watching your portion sizes.

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1276 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 876 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1346 views