Am I too anal about this?

Kathy W.
on 5/15/09 3:41 am - Enfield, CT
RNY on 01/15/08 with
I tend to be a planner. I want to know what is going on most of the time. Other times I don't care. This is one of the times I am busy planning away. I am not even preggers yet and we are just now able to TTC. So my question is am I too anal? I am picking out dr's and hopitals already. I don't really want to go to my gyn office since I am not a fan of how they run the ob part of it. I have found a group that comes highly recommended from a nurse in labor and delivery. We haven't started on names yet but I am sure that will start as soon as I get a BFP. LOL

I shall now be know as Hagatha: Queen of the queens.

Baby 7-09

Xavier Elliott born 10-5-10

impulseisbeauty
on 5/15/09 3:59 am - Westminster, MD
My opinon... why not? If it helps get through the TTC period why not plan ahead. I had names far far in advance

~Victoria
 Lilypie - (9X7j)Lilypie - (oanE)

Kathy W.
on 5/15/09 4:04 am - Enfield, CT
RNY on 01/15/08 with
LOL I have names I want and like but the hubby is vetoing them. I like Siouxzan Roshell. It fits his odd spelling requirement. I also like Colin James for a boy. No odd spellings there. He doesn't like the name Colin and his brothers name is James and so is my Dad's and we are trying to stay away from family names since we can't agree on them.

Baby 7-09

impulseisbeauty
on 5/15/09 4:12 am - Westminster, MD
... as I am a book nerd, I recommend obscure literature for more off the track names! Starting early does give you time to work it all out. I had a list about a mile long.... hubby verto'd quite a bit, but he doesn't have the imagination I do... then again neither do mean kids

~Victoria
 Lilypie - (9X7j)Lilypie - (oanE)

Kathy W.
on 5/15/09 5:34 am - Enfield, CT
RNY on 01/15/08 with
LOL I think he would veto anything I read. Not sure if he would like any name out of a vamp book.

Baby 7-09

Shauna S.
on 5/15/09 4:19 am - Amsterdam, NY
I love the name Colin - unfortantly it was crossed off our list quick because SO didn't like it.

As far as your analness (word? who knows, who cares) - you're excited - that's what happens. It's not being anal - it's being prepared. That's how I would put it. Even if some people think you are being too anal - who cares, it's your TTC period, it'll be your BFP and it'll be your pregnancy - who cares what others think :-)

Good luck!

Kathy W.
on 5/15/09 5:33 am - Enfield, CT
RNY on 01/15/08 with

Thanks for letting me know I shouldn't care. Just a lttle worried there.

Baby 7-09

Liz R.
on 5/15/09 5:25 am - Easton, PA
I say GO FOR IT!! Better to plan and prepare for the things that you can! I was planning on picking and OB and seeing them for my yearly exam so I could "Get to know them" before baby - but that didn't work out.

I say research and plan!

Oh and my hubby had lists of names in his dresser that he has been thinking up since before we got married 4 years ago! lol
Kathy W.
on 5/15/09 5:32 am - Enfield, CT
RNY on 01/15/08 with
LOL! I have had these names before I met him. He wants Mark JR. so he can leave his "mark on the world." *groan*

Baby 7-09

li2006
on 5/15/09 1:30 pm - Apple Valley, MN
That's surprising, I can't say that I've ever heard of a man keeping lists of baby names, He must be over the moon :)

Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1261 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 869 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1337 views