toy ideas.... need help

Lexa321
on 5/14/09 9:07 am - weston, FL
hello everyone... im looking for some new toys for jayson... i was looking at  4 things and want to know your opinions.. thanks in advance

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go Sit-To-Stand Giraffego baby go sit to stand giraffe
Fisher-Price Go Baby Go Sit-to-Crawl Polar Coastergo baby go sit to crawl polar coaster

Product Detailsthis thing... forget what its called

studentnurse01
on 5/14/09 9:10 am - Kokomo, IN
The toy that "forget what it is called" I don't remember either but we have it.  Logan and Andrew love it!  They like to look in the mirror and stand up on it and dance when the music plays, big hit!! I don't have any of the other ones, but they all look like fun!

Sharon    
Lilypie - (emKy)

Kelly T.
on 5/14/09 9:12 am, edited 5/14/09 9:13 am - Yucaipa, CA
My boys had something similar to that sit and go giraffe and they didn't play with it for long.  They loved the balls out of it though.

mumuvtwogrlz
on 5/14/09 9:23 am - Oshawa, Canada
The 'forget what its called' Looks like a lot of fun!
Every kid loves a mirror!

Lilypie - (y7YD) Lilypie - (NAAZ)
   Tatum is 5 years old             Kendall is 7 years old
Born on April 30th 2006        Born on July 31st 2004

Rebecca S.
on 5/14/09 9:58 am - Platteville, WI
RNY on 12/14/04 with
We have this...I have yet to put it together...was waiting for our basement to be finished...We get our carpet put in on Monday and Tues!  Yeah!  So can't wait!  (And Aethyn will finally have his own room-Mixed feelings about that one)  The mirror one looks fun too...Aethyn needs some new toys too!  If you find a really good one let me know! 

51J8FlUoVtL__SL500_AA280_.jpg picture by BeccaDoll83

Becca laugh-9/2007laugh-10/2012 (Forever in our !)

Lilypie - (pVjW)Lilypie - (Trlr)

vwilliams
on 5/14/09 10:06 am
We have "forgot what its called" Nylah loves it still and she will be 14 months.
Shari M.
on 5/14/09 4:32 pm - Wildomar, CA
Here is Emma's favorite toy. Not sure how to put the pic here, but here is the link. She got it for xmas and was 11 months old...but I am getting it for my niece when she is 9 months old. Emma is 15 months old now and it is still her favorite toy. She will pound on this thing for 20-30 minutes at a time. As she gets older I have told her the colors and now I am trying to get her to match the ball color with the tower color. I will tell you what, I will buy this for every baby I know, it is awesome. Shari

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=15945966
Photobucket Photobucket  Micah 18 months, Emma 3

Pam Hart
on 5/14/09 4:40 pm - Easton, PA
Comment from the peanut gallery w/o children....I think the "forget what it is called" (BTW, that's it's new name!) looks AWESOME

And although I couldn't click on the link....the toy w/o the picture of the other poster sounds like a great idea, too!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Lexa321
on 5/14/09 10:06 pm - weston, FL
thank you for your opinions... ill be making a toys r us run shortly :)
Donna M.
on 5/14/09 11:24 pm - Long Beach, CA
There's this piano keyboard, ball roller, letter sound player, with spinny things that all the kis I know just love.  Its kind of longis and slightly s shaped.  I forget what its called too, but look for it too!
=Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1261 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 869 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1337 views