Friday Accountability......flu is now sinus infection I think

Jennifer38
on 5/15/09 10:31 am
Day 96, 4 days to go. Has anyone decided to take over accountability when I am done? For the second day in a row I did not exercise. I really feel like I am dying. The whole lung thing has now spread to my sinuses and glands. Tomorrow we are going to the walk in.

Posting early so I might eat some more but I need to go to bed early again.

Breakfast was an omelette made with 1 egg, 2 white, tomato and FF Cheese. 8 oz of Trop50 OJ.

Lunch was a turkey sandwich

Dinner was a 4oz turkey burger on one slice of bread with pickles, lite mayo and mustard, 2/3 cup 3 cheese potato and asparagus.

1.5 fiber one pastry
1 bag healthy popcorn

1204 calories, 150 carbs, 79 protein.

I also drank 2 cups of coffee today with equal and a splash of skim milk. It helped the sinuses while drinking it but they hurt again right after I stopped.

Have a great weekend!
Tanja K.
on 5/15/09 12:26 pm - Grand Forks, ND
I hope you are feeling better soon!

I do keep track of my calories in my notebook, but I don't feel like rewriting everything here, so I am just going to log my exercise.  Today is Day 2 of my 50 Day "Challenge".  I did Wii Fit for 40 minutes.  I just piddled around for like 20 of that playing balance games and hula hooping (that's a workout).  Then I decided to get serious and got out my mini trampoline and did free run for 20 minutes.  According to the Wii, I did 2.75 miles in that 20 minutes and wasn't even out of breath.  Well, I didn't really believe that was very accurate, so I got a wild hair, put on my running shoes and went out to the court yard and ran around (very slowly!) 10 times.  I had previously figured that out to be a mile.  Well, by the 3rd time around, my legs felt like lead and I was huffing and puffing (my asthma flares up when I exercise).  It took me 12 minutes and 16 seconds to do the mile, and there is no way I could have run another 1.75 miles.  I really need to get back into running form; that's what I really want.  But I guess I will take it one step at a time; I have to start somewhere - right?

You have inspired me to do this, Jen!!

Lilypie - (ZxOp)      Photobucket · Awareness Ribbon ...     THYROID CANCER AWARENESS MAGNET
      Charlotte Grace - 01/09/08                              

Bridget P.
on 5/15/09 3:37 pm - Leechburg, PA
Howdy...

thought I would post before heading to bed,  Had a good day today.. .nothing to be ashamed of. =)

B - 2 lowfat nutrigrain waffles w/ lite country crock and SF syrup, 3 super thin pieces of bacon

L- (went to lunch w/ a girlfriend) we split and order of cheese sticks... I had 3 w/ marinara
    Grilled Chicken wrap w/ chips and a pickle.... at all the meat and left a few bites of the other stuff.

S - lemony biscotti, strawberry fiber one yogurt w/ fiber one cereal sprinkled on top

S - (went to softball game and didn't get anything from the snackbar, packed my own snacks...however I did have 1 sweet tea from MCD's)  1/2 apple, about 6 baked lays, and a few of Syds nilla wafers

D - (had dinner with friends) split a burger with a friend... and had about 7 FF.  I also didn't have ANY alcohol at dinner tonight... normally I would on Friday at this pub because it is our local hangout we go to everyonce in a while.  I had 2 glasses of diet coke and 4 glasses of water.

Getting ready to go to bed.  I am exhausted.  Oh and no excercise today.. unless you call screaming from ym eyebrow waxing excercise.  LOL

Night all

Lilypie - (CD61)     Lilypie - (CEud)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1261 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 869 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1338 views