OT: What is there to do in San Diego or Los Angeles?

KyleBeth
on 5/13/09 3:18 am - Erie, PA
Hello Ladies!

Anyone have any suggestions on some fun things to do in San Diego or LA for a day? I'm venturing out ot Las Vegas for a couple of days and then driving to LA to catch a flight..... I'm meeting some friends in Vegas and they are driving to California where i'll catch a flight home... It should be fun- I'm going to miss Zachary terrible.... but I'm looking forward to a vacation.

so- We will be driving to LA on a Thursday and my flight leaves BRIGHT and EARLY Saturday morning. I've never been to California so lay it on me... what are some must see's that I can fit in the schedule :)
Lilypie - (b6LK)      Lilypie - (evIs)
pirate_mommy
on 5/13/09 3:26 am
San Diego is amazing! Tell me what you are interested in and I can suggest some things for you! Do you like to walk? Shope? Sight-see? Be on the water? Just chill out? And if you tell me what area, specifically, you'll be in I can reccomend some places to eat or stay!
Michelle G.
on 5/13/09 3:34 am - Duluth, MN
We spent a week in San Diego and had a blast.   We absolutely loved Sea World, the Zoo, Balboa park.   Old Towne was also awesome to check out.   We didn't rent a car just rode the trolley and buses and it was sooo easy to get around.   There's tons to do there.   We also went on a harbor cruise one day.   You'll love it!

Click here for a larger view. 

triciam
on 5/14/09 4:41 am - riverside, CA
I live in southern CA so if you need any info PM me and I can make suggestions.. there is the obvious them parks, beaches, Hollywood stuff.... what are you in to?
Tricia:-)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1270 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 873 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1344 views