May 20th LBL! With the amazing Dr. Agha

Janine Greenwood
on 5/14/15 10:06 pm, edited 5/14/15 11:02 pm - Long Beach, CA

I am so excited to continue my journey! I have waited so long!!!

I just had to share! I am so happy I have Dr. Agha as my Dr.

Tracy D.
on 5/15/15 7:25 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Excited for you, Janine!  Can you share with me what you're doing to get prepared?  My LBL will be on July 8th.  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Janine Greenwood
on 5/15/15 1:20 pm - Long Beach, CA

I sent you a PM. I will post here as well in a little later...

Dodgergirl27
on 5/15/15 8:32 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Hey Janine,

I'm still a few months away from plastics (or rather starting the process of interviewing Dr's) and Dr. Agha is on my list.  Can I ask how you came to choose him, what other Dr's you considered and what all you're having done?  I'd be happy to PM you if that's easier I just have so many questions :)  Good luck to you on the 20th, I'm sure you'll get amazing results!

Janine Greenwood
on 5/15/15 2:35 pm - Long Beach, CA

Hello,

I have seen SEVERAL plastic surgeon in Arkansas in the past. But I NOW live in Los Angeles Ca. I started research YEARS ago. In 2010 I read about Dr. Agha in the OH magazine, funny thing is that issue May/June 2010 my after photo is in there as well (page 11) and others just sharing are after weight loss photos, at that point I had  lost 242 pounds.

In 2014 I started researching plastic surgery as my fiance said he was going to fund the surgeries. I had tried to get the medically necessary surgeries covered by ins. (Kaiser) I was denied three times and gave up. I looked into several Dr's. I placed a lot of phone calls, emails and to my surprise I was never contacted back only by very few. I seen a Dr. in Los Alamitos and I have never been so upset, hurt, and felt worse about myself then I ever had. So I contacted my top 2 picks #1 being Dr. Agha and #2 being Dr. Katzen.

Dr. Agha's office contacted me immediately, Dr. Katzen office I contacted them 3 times by phone and once by email and they never got back to me. I continued to do my re search on Doctors but once I had my consult with Dr. Agha I stopped, I looked no further. He is a wonderful Dr. and I felt with him and his staff, comfortable and had such a wonderful feeling. I knew he was the Dr. for me. I feel he is a artist and a perfectionist.

Dodgergirl27
on 5/19/15 8:39 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Thanks for the info Janine!  Do you mind if I pm you, I'm curious about what procedures you're getting and the cost? Dr. Katzen was on my list of Dr's too, that's disappointing you didnt' get a call back.  I'm also curious about what test you need to get pre-op and how long from your consult to your surgery.  I want to get surgery in Nov. so I'm trying to figure out what exactly the timeline will be.  Sorry to keep bugging you with questions, I'm just so excited to see someone on here who is having surgery with Dr. Agha.

Janine Greenwood
on 5/19/15 12:41 pm, edited 5/19/15 12:41 pm - Long Beach, CA

Hello Dodgergirl27,

sure Pm me. You might want to catch me soon surgery is 7:30am tomorrow 😀 I am having a LBL super excited!!!

I forward to you pm

Janine 

PS. I remember Dr. Katzen office was having trouble with there phone/appointment calendar at the time. 

Happy Gurl
on 5/22/15 10:18 am
VSG on 10/26/12

How did it go Janine?  I had surgery with Dr. Agha a year and a half ago, and he is amazing!  Hope you're doing well, and just relax and enjoy the meds:)

HW: 390, HbandW: 340, LbandW:237,

HsleeveW: on 10/27/12:270, CW: 167:) GW: 175 :))))

M1:22, M2:16, M3:10, M4:9, M5:8, M6: 9, M7: 8, M8: 6, M9: 3, M10: 4

Janine Greenwood
on 6/8/15 10:45 pm - Long Beach, CA

Hello Michelle,

It went great :) things are going better then I expected. I have been really taking this time and focusing on me & healing. My  fiancé has been the best care taker so that makes things so much better. I see Dr. Agha  tomorrow for a check up.

Dr. Agha is amazing & I just love the staff. May I ask what work did you have done by him?.

Janine

Thank you,

Janine Greenwood

Janine Greenwood
on 6/21/15 2:23 pm - Long Beach, CA

LOVING MY RESULTS!

Dr. Agha is beyond AMAZING

Most Active