Tummy Tuck - crazy ?

KatBee
on 4/8/15 2:25 am

I just went for a consult for a tummy tuck & I'm trying to get it covered by insurance. I normally get a rash under my stomach if I don't take care of it. I've been trying to get the rash to come back & of course it hasn't. The Dr told me she needs to document 3 rashes each 4 weeks apart. I stopped powdering over a month ago & no rash, anyone have a suggestion on how to encourage a rash to develop?

FLAbest
on 4/14/15 1:04 am

Good luck with your rash.  Insurance coverage would be great to get

Racewalker48
on 4/14/15 1:53 am
RNY on 02/17/14

"I just went for a consult for a tummy tuck & I'm trying to get it covered by insurance. I normally get a rash under my stomach if I don't take care of it. I've been trying to get the rash to come back & of course it hasn't. The Dr told me she needs to document 3 rashes each 4 weeks apart. I stopped powdering over a month ago & no rash, anyone have a suggestion on how to encourage a rash to develop?"

So, you want people on this forum to provide assistance on how to commit insurance fraud?  Am I following you correctly?

cutekatie
on 4/16/15 6:54 am
RNY on 05/16/12

I'd rather help with this type of question then the people asking US for money on paying for their plastic surgeries :)

HW 282 OW 273 SW 247 CW 232

Most Active