TT and BA 3 months post op picture

blair94
on 6/9/14 4:40 am - Oklahoma City, OK

I've been meaning to post pictures for a while! Been so busy.

3 months post-op and I'm trying to get some muscle definition and working on my obliques. Also trying hard to work on self image! It's amazing how addicting plastic surgery can be. A year ago I thought it was ridiculous for people to go under the knife for a tummy tuck. When I started looking into the TT, I thought it was absolutely crazy for people to get flankplasty or lipo. Now I see my hips and think "gross"! I guess you could say I'm chasing perfection, which is a horrible path to go down. 

Regardless, very happy with the results thus far!! Can't wait to see what muscles I can grow. Hot yoga is my new drug, and it does amazing things for the core. 

Message me for my Instagram/Facebook/Twitter details.
downhome
on 6/9/14 9:38 am

Who did your surgery? I live in the OKC area.

blair94
on 6/10/14 12:42 am - Oklahoma City, OK

Dr Padgett. I wanted a female surgeon. I felt very comfortable with her. I think she did a great job. I would recommend her. My mom and sister also had TT performed by her.

AZDee
on 6/9/14 12:53 pm - Gilbert, AZ

Funny that you commented on your thighs I was just thinking how much better they looked with the tummy tuck must have pulled upwards just enough to give them that nice muscular look.  I think you look fantastic and should be out there enjoying your new body not even giving any thought to any more....I would kill for those kinds of results!!!!  Good for you!    

AmberK
on 6/10/14 1:36 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with

I think you look absolutely wonderful! 

Can I ask a question......  HOw tall are you and what was your surgery weight? 

I am scheduled for my TT and BL in three weeks. I have dreams that I wake up and still have a huge stomach because I didn't loose enough weight. I am 5'5 and weigh 160. I plan to be down to 155 for surgery and my doc says I'm perfect where I'm at to have great results! 

Just curious from someone who has been there. 

Also, how long did it take you to be able to get around and get out of the house after your surgery?? 

VSG 3/07/12     HW:260   SW: 249   CW:164  

blair94
on 6/14/14 12:05 am - Oklahoma City, OK
On June 10, 2014 at 8:36 AM Pacific Time, AmberK wrote:

I think you look absolutely wonderful! 

Can I ask a question......  HOw tall are you and what was your surgery weight? 

I am scheduled for my TT and BL in three weeks. I have dreams that I wake up and still have a huge stomach because I didn't loose enough weight. I am 5'5 and weigh 160. I plan to be down to 155 for surgery and my doc says I'm perfect where I'm at to have great results! 

Just curious from someone who has been there. 

Also, how long did it take you to be able to get around and get out of the house after your surgery?? 

I am shy of 5'7" and weighed in at 261.5 the morning of my VSG. Highest weight was somewhere around 275-280. Lowest weight was 150, had the TT at 165. Still at 165

I had the TT/BA on a Thursday, hospital stay overnight. Had cabin fever by Monday, think I got out of the house to go to Walgreens with my mother on Monday or Tuesday. I had a pretty quick recovery. Most doctors suggest taking at least a week off work. 

(deactivated member)
on 6/10/14 9:31 am

You look great! I also find that patients see the improvement in one area and want to do more. Fortunately, that is possible. I try and anticipate and whatever I can reach from the tummy tuck incision, include with the TT.

Most Active