breast implants settling question

jhpby
on 8/18/13 12:21 am - Oshawa, Canada
I had implants put in on Friday under the muscle. Up at the top near my arm pit there is a big bulge and you can easily see it through my clothes and it looks funny. Did anyone else experience this? How long did it take for that to go away? I feel like my implants have a word shape to them...some spots are round, some spots are boxy...Is this normal? If so how long should I expect before they at least look ok?

Thanks for your help!
HW- 343     CW- 266.4  SW- 314                                        My  is suberman!       

katier825
on 8/18/13 7:31 am

I didn't have the same experience as you as far as the armpit bulge, but it takes a while for the muscle to release and a more normal shape take place.  The term on another site is "Frankenboob" and is quite common.  Nothing to worry about.  I think it lasted 2-3 weeks.  They will continue to change for many months. Even when the doctor said mine were probably done changing, they changed more...so don't spend a fortune on bras too soon.

furiosmommy
on 8/20/13 1:16 am - Phoenix, AZ

Yes, my implants hung out in my armpits for about 6 or 7 weeks. I'm about 9 weeks out now and they look fantastic! Good luck, they'll drop eventually! 

~ Nikki ~  Loving my rad new life!
VSG 1/4/2011

Lost 150lbs, gained back 50lbs.

Back on track and hope to

compete as a Powerlifter soon!!

Most Active