Excess skin removal on calves?

KellyJTn
on 5/28/13 6:46 am - Oak Ridge, TN

Has anyone had any experience with having excess calf skin removed? I have been looking into plastics for some time now and have read up on everything except for this because I just can't find any info on it. Can it even be done? My calves still measure 18" and once I get my thigh lift, my thighs will be smaller than my calves, so it is keeping me from wanting the thigh lift altogether so it doesn't make me look awkward. 

~Kelly ~   
SW 364/CW 164/GW 150             

Tess145
on 5/28/13 11:29 pm - Senatobia, MS

I have not heard of calf skin being removed but I have heard of lipo for the calves to remove excess fat.  You might want to consider that as an option prior to thigh lift surgery to see what the outcome would look like.  Talk with your plastic surgeon and see what he thinks can be done.

Tess

Starting Wt 306; Losing Wt 155; Goal Wt 145: Regain Wt 225; Current Wt 157
PS:  FDL Tummy Tuck, Hernia Repair 5/17/12, TT Revision, Butt and Thigh Lift 4/18/13

jeterway
on 5/29/13 12:02 am

I have chatted with my PS several times about work on the calves.  He is reluctant to do it - says that there is rarely a good outcome.  My calves aren't really all that bad.  If I can get the other things fixed, I can live with them.  I did have a thigh lift.  My thighs were so big that they are still bigger than my calves, so it doesn't look odd.  I love the results of my thigh lift.  I would rather that he tell discourage work on areas where he doesn't think i will get good results rather than just taking my money.  He says my calves aren't that bad.  I have come to trust and respect his opinion.

Most Active