Best type of bra nine months after BL

godzilla
on 5/4/13 3:58 am - Israel
My BL was 30/07/12 and I had incisions open which necessitated reckoning and a much longer recovery period until I was allowed to wear any bra I want.
Unfortunately the sides of my boobies have dog-ears and I hope to have revised.
These dog-ears cause me a lot of discomfort in wearing a bra and what I wear most is a cross between a "training"bra and a sport bra that goes over my head with no hooks or twist and turns but also no cups.
I have gone bra shopping but have left the shops very disillusioned by high prices, padded bras, and shop ladies *****fuse to come into the changing room at look at my boobies. The shop lady's idea of help is to hand me five types of bras and to tell me to try them on.
So how do I measure my boobies for a bra. I can figure out the band size but I am stumped on the cup as they now fit in my hand.
Should I look for other sport bras or real bras?
I am hoping my PS can find a loop-hole to get my HMO to agree to revise the dog-ears (and maybe also remove side boob blubber too); but bureaucracy is a b*tch mo matter where one lives. These dog-ears cause me pain whether I wear a bra or not - on my left boobie I have major discomfort even if my arm brushes against it!
I am still on Appeal (actually on re-Appeal) for thighplasty in two stages.
I was scheduled for pre-op last week and had to postpone.
Any advice/suggestions are welcome.
Mikimi in Israel

Most Active