Costs of a lower body lift??

jhpby
on 2/9/13 11:30 pm - Oshawa, Canada

Hi Everyone,

I had my consult with the plastic surgeon on friday and he is recommending I go with a lower body lift. He thinks that based on my body that if I only did the tummy tuck that I would not be thrilled with the results and would have a large chance of bumps at the end of the incision.

I just wanted to get a bit of a sense as to what people paid for this surgery to know if the quote I am going to get is realistic. I would love to hear from anyone who has gone through 100% self pay and partial coverage for the panni.

I am also looking to have a medial thigh lift at the same time.

Also, are you happy you went with the full body over just the tummy tuck? How was the recovery?

Thanks!

Jenn

P.S. I live in Canada so I know the insurance coverage may be different and the general cost but I would still lvoe some input

HW- 343     CW- 266.4  SW- 314                                        My  is suberman!       

bamabelle16
on 2/10/13 3:06 am
Tomorrow I am getting a fdl/lbl. All-inclusive, outpatient, paying myself it is $12.5
Cinn
on 2/11/13 12:37 am, edited 2/26/13 3:54 am - MI

Same thing here. I have such a large pannus that a simple removal won't work. I have to get an LBL to see any results. Just got my quote. $8K. Includes hospital.

UPDATE: They neglected to make it clear that this quote was if insurance pays their portion of the panni removal. If not, it's closer to $12K. I find it funny that even though insurance will only cover $1500 IF they even bother to cover any of it, the cost wouldn't go up for me just $1500. Nope it would go up a full $4K more. 

emelar
on 2/11/13 1:01 am - TX

LBL with muscle repair - all inclusive, including 2 nights at the in-house "hotel" - $13,000.  The only thing I paid for were my prescription meds to come home with.

Crazeru
on 2/26/13 5:55 am, edited 2/26/13 6:40 am

LBL with Dr Sauceda is $7200.  That includes clinic, surgery, up to 12 nights at the hotel with daily visits by Dr Sauceda's RN and Dr Sauceda.  As you add procedures the price goes down.  Dr Sauceda uses an epidural and twilight sedation.

ETA:  I forgot - you also get up to $600 credit towards your flight to Monterrey...

I had an LBL, BL, arms and sm thigh lift, a full neck and face lift 4 days after and I just went back 5 weeks ago for an upper body lift (UBL).  Love my new flat back!

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Most Active