I would enjoy my new boobies more if

godzilla
on 9/27/12 3:20 am - Israel
I didn't spend every week traveling 3+ hours by bus each way ro go to the hospital clinic for check-ups!
Boobs were done 30/07 Anchor, and after two weeks stitches removed. About ten days later Right turned Yucjy and then was stitches and now I just call it the Devil!
Yesterday when I removed dressing (Silvercel and Tielle) it was dripping clear yellow. Inthe middle of the night I awoke to a partially wet t-shirt and "stuffed" gauze on top of the bandage.
Clinic was today and I left about 8:00.
Somehow I have pus, a hole sand neither the PS nor I understand why/how my healing works (or not). A culture was taken and Flaminal cream( and packing the hole) and Tielle to be done every day, and Augmentin for a week. I am to return next Th.
It is Jewish Holiday season here and things are running on half days or none on Fridays.
Thank GD I was able to get my Augmentin or else I would not have been able to do it until Tuesday!
So the Devil is warm to touch and "red" and annoying me.
One day I'll be able to enjoy my smaller perky boobs but I have no idea when that will be. At least the dressings are free if I get via script and go to pharmacy connected with my HMO service.
Mikimi in Israel

Kim S.
on 9/27/12 6:25 am - Helena, AL
Hang in there!  It will get better and you will love them!

godzilla
on 9/27/12 3:23 pm - Israel
Kim,
I wish and wait to enjoy them more.
I do thankfully have sensation in the nipples.
I just want to flaunt them.
One day...
Mikimi
feistyemm
on 9/27/12 1:22 pm - Westchester, NY
godzilla
on 9/27/12 3:38 pm - Israel
Marla,
My PS thinks I might be sensitive to the sutures...
But while he was out of country the beginning of September I was admitted and it was decided to debride and restitch it...it reopened within five days!
It was slowly starting to close and then this pus!
The suspicion is an abscess but why so late in the game?

Last night after I got off the bus, I was accidentally elbowed in the Devil. Later on I felt my shirt getting wet. At 9pm I had to find a friend not easily grossed out and willing to cone over in the midst of children and many various Holiday preparations.
The cream is very expensive,not in the Medical Basket of the HMO and knowing my luck probably not even in a pharmacy of my town! I have a tube because one of the PS in the clinic "stole" me one just over a month ago (which is what my PS would have done had I seen him that day).
Hopefully the antibiotic will nip this in the bud and it will change back its course to healing-mode!
And I was hoping for further Plastics down the line...does not look like that is gonna happen.
Mikimi
Most Active