When were your stitches removed after Breast Lift anchor-cut?

godzilla
on 8/4/12 2:44 pm - Israel
My breasts are still swollen and tender and warm to the touch. They hurt and feel like fire.
My breast lift was Monday and I was released on Thursday.
My PS switched my antibiotic from Ceferal to Augmentin on Friday and yesterday I had a low fever of 37.6 .
My PS also told meto take Vit A to aid in healing.
Any words of help or encouragement?
Mikimi in Israel
Laura in Texas
on 8/5/12 3:47 am
I'm sorry you're having a tough time. I hope you feel better soon. I had absolutely no problems with my breasts after my breast lift. My stitches were not rermoved.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

sonnieN
on 8/5/12 6:30 am - grand rapids, MI
I had no stitches that needed to be removed for any of my surgeries. All stitches were internal and exterior were glued shut. I'd say keep on the antibiotics as instructed and follow up w/ the Dr. Hopefully they will do the trick and keep everything under control. I believe after both my surgeries that my skin felt very warm. I just figured it was my body healing that cause the warmness as I didn't have a fever and am normally always cold but was on the warm side while healing right after surgery.
Crazeru
on 8/6/12 9:33 am
All stitches but BL and groin stitches removed before I left Mexico at 2 weeks out.  BL and groin at 3 weeks.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Most Active