PRE-OP THIS THURSDAY

godzilla
on 7/21/12 6:53 pm - Israel
BREAST LIFT/REDUCTION and Scar Revision from TT .
Re-did bloods and urine, but Xray and EKG are from less than three months ago and mammogram from 11/11.
Did anyone also have to do US breasts?
I'm still not sure which PS will be my surgeon and I hope I will be told at the pre-op but often in a "public" hospital one is not told until right before the surgery.
Surgery 1 August and hospital admit is the day before.
Any tips suggestions for recovery although I will most likely be in hospital at least a week based on Israeli public hospital policy.
Mikimi in Israel
kipz303
on 7/22/12 3:42 am
 Congrats Mikimi! I know you've been waiting for this for quite a while! I wish you the best of luck and a speedy painless recovery!

RNY - August 13, 2010

LBL - October 29, 2012

a total of 271 lbs lost!!

godzilla
on 7/22/12 4:03 am - Israel
Thank you, I am so afraid they'll bump me again.
This hospital is one of the best in Burns Department adjacent to the Plastics and my PS has had his hands full.
Idiocy in Colorado, the terrorist on the bus in Burgess and Istarli tourists; and demonstration in Tel Aviv and a guy decided that his financial debts are so bad that he ignites himself! He was brought to the hospital and department where my PS is in charge. The man died on Friday. Today an Israeli war veteran decided to ignite himself with benzene and he is in the Burns.
Morale amongst staff is low. These incidents are not accident but choices people made in emotional suffering. I feel bad gor their families but i just hope it does not affect my upcoming situation!
Mikimi in Israel
Tess145
on 7/22/12 4:28 am - Senatobia, MS
Congratulations Mikimi.  Times or sad all over but hopefully you will be a bright spot with something good coming from it.  Best of luck.

Tess

Starting Wt 306; Losing Wt 155; Goal Wt 145: Regain Wt 225; Current Wt 157
PS:  FDL Tummy Tuck, Hernia Repair 5/17/12, TT Revision, Butt and Thigh Lift 4/18/13

Most Active