And the new countdown begins!

godzilla
on 7/1/12 1:57 am - Israel
Pre-op 26/07
And go in hospital on 31/07
With my op being on 1August
If all goes as planned.
Although I personally think the area on my scar that keeps opening and scabbing might be infected.
I made an appointment with my GP for this T but when I made the appointment online, I saw that my GP is on vacation until mid-July.

On a gross note, I have problem in that I stupidly pick at my scabs. I know this a really bad and dangerous habit. Reading online I found that it might be connected to OCD (which I have never been diagnosed but I do have Bordeline Personality Disorder). I dont know if I am to just see my GP or ask for a referral to a psych.

Well that's my news for now.
Mikimi in Israel
Dang it is HOT here!

Tess145
on 7/1/12 3:41 am - Senatobia, MS
Hi Mikimi:

That is great news that you got your date finally!  On the scab front, my doctor told me not to let the scab stay on to long because it causes wider scarring.  He told me to pick away but not to make them bleed.

Tess

Starting Wt 306; Losing Wt 155; Goal Wt 145: Regain Wt 225; Current Wt 157
PS:  FDL Tummy Tuck, Hernia Repair 5/17/12, TT Revision, Butt and Thigh Lift 4/18/13

godzilla
on 7/1/12 3:51 am - Israel
My scar has been problematic which is why it will be revised in the hopes that a revision will succeed. The scar leaks a bit of liquid and blood but no gushes. But I keep having a burning sensation in my belly on the sides of the area where my scar is scabby.
Thanks for responding.
Mikimi
RosieSweetie21
on 7/1/12 10:53 am
Good luck with your surgery. I hope everything goes well for you.
Havalina
on 7/3/12 7:05 am
Mikimi,

I am so glad you have a new date. I know this has been such a long journey for you. I really hope that everything works out for the best this time around!! I hope that you don't have an infection.
 VSG  Aug 9, 2010 with Dr. Shieh in Fort Myers, FL    
HW 366 Day of Surgery 334
PS: Extended TT, Arm Lift, Fat Transfer to the rear 6/6/2012.

godzilla
on 7/3/12 7:25 am - Israel
Thank you.
I also hope the next op will go more smoothly.
Mikimi
Most Active