How much did your skin weigh?

jennkitt
on 5/22/12 9:48 am - MI
I had lost 135 lbs and had 2.25 pounds removed during my tummy tuck.

Jenn
HW: 305, Consult: 285, Day of surg:261

kb64
on 5/24/12 1:54 am - Clarksville , TN
First I want to say a big AMEN to some of these posts. I just had TT on May 7, I am not at goal and dont figure I will be. My VSG was right at 2 yrs ago. I am still just over 200 lbs. but feel wonderful. I am active and I walk regularly. My whole goal with bariatric surgery was to get healthy not skinny. My TT results are unbelievable even 2 weeks out. My PS is so pleased. I had consults with 4 PS and 1 of them made it obvious he didnt think someone my size should have PS, but of all 4 of those surgeons Dr. Baldwin is the only one that talked about the mental and emotional side effects of having PS. He said the reasons are personal and noone elses business. He just wanted me to be realistic on what I wanted in results. But even 2 weeks out these results are so much better than I could have hoped for, I was in an 18 prior to surgery or 16W. Right now Im wearing 16W with my abdominal binder and have plenty of room, So when all is said and done Im hoping for a 14.

HW 270/ SW 255/ CW 210/GW 180

Jujuvee
on 5/31/12 7:10 am
Kim I completely understand. It's a personal decision and being that it was my ca****'s my decision as to when I'm done!

I had my circuferential and brachioplasty at 203 and I am not 192. Going back in around November to have a breats lift and a thoghplasty. i will need a slight revision to both my arms and lift just because my surgeon sees room for improvement. My surgeon never once said anything about my weight. I was a size 20 on surgery day and am now is a 16.

My goal weight would be 185 and If i get there if not great!!

Like you, this is realistic in my world!

HW 405- Pre op weight 374- Plastics weight 203 Current weight 194

Circumferential lift/Brachioplasty November 8, 2011

16.3 pounds removed.

Revisions + Thighplasty  October 23, 2012

Breast lift- Spring 2013

-VolsDiva-
on 6/2/12 11:43 am - Orange County :), TN
Hi, Kelly! I am in Knoxville. Anywho, I have lost almost 170 lbs and I will be having a lower bodylift, arm lift and bl/ba on Thursday. I will let you know afterward how much skin was removed.
Most Active